NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Hello... hello... hell... he...

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:14 AM
subject Hello... hello... hell... he...

You still out there?
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 4:09 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

Yes Ma'am I am..... but woefully mortified that I could not keep up my end of the conversation with you. Heck. I've been so busy I've not been able to read you for weeks.

What's up ?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:04 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 4:09 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
[...]
What's up ?
Nothing -- nothing at all.

Am in definite need of someone capable of witty dialogue, which, as I recall, you are quite good at. Sorry to hear you're so busy; if you ever free up time, drop me a line?
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:47 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

All if you are in need I'll attempt like he'll to keep up.

I'll try even o review the blog to see if there's anything to comment on.

:)
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:59 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:47 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
All if you are in need I'll attempt like he'll to keep up.
Well, don't put yourself out or anything.
I'll try even o review the blog to see if there's anything to comment on.
[...]

Probably lots there to comment on. Blog has gone all over the place. Really need to get it back on track. Can't seem to do that without someone/something intelligently humorous as inspiration. Hence my contacting you. Don't hesitate to ignore me if you're opposed to being used. ;)
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

But I LIKE being used... ;)

so far... Vargas girls... love 'em... I want one painted like nose art on my motorcycle tank.....

The short troop next to his car... I thought I was going to drop the computer from laughing.... I joked one a few years ago about having to look UNDER the steering wheel then OVER the dash board....

More in a bit...
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
But I LIKE being used... ;)
All CAPS "like" too. Woohoo!
so far... Vargas girls... love 'em... I want one painted like nose art on my motorcycle tank.....
Ohmigod, if I was a lesbian I would so want a Vargas girl.
The short troop next to his car...
[...]

In fairness, I think the guy's only, like, age 12, so he still has time to grow.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

ref: http://iheartejade.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-this-man.html

He was a classmate in the academy... ;)
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:46 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
ref: http://iheartejade.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-this-man.html

He was a classmate in the academy... ;)
Name?
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 8:33 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

You haven't found out yet?

By the way... you should absolutely complain on that fucking moron who stopped you for you taking his picture. It's damn near criminal in my mind for a police officer to detain anyone without at least some reasonable suspicion and the simple taking of a picture ain't it. It'd be different if he at least lied and said you crossed the white line while doing it etc.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 8:55 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 8:33 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
You haven't found out yet?
Is that your way of getting out of telling me his name?

[...]
By the way... you should absolutely complain on that fucking moron who stopped you for you taking his picture.
[...]

Complain to... who? Anyone with the authority to do anything about the officer is going to be the same anyone who will do nothing. See, I knew you were good for humor. Hahaha...
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:04 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

Actually I'm waiting to find out what the quid pro quo is :P (I'm jjust enjoying having the string and twitching it....) I'm surprised how studly he looks. That was the day I freaked because I'd have been in one of your pictures if I'd not bolted as soon as I could.

Anyway.. yes COMPLAIN. Complaints are taking very seriously. Make it in writing. Make it not only to the Superintendent, but also to the Governor and Secretary of Public Safety.

We NEED the morons weeded out and it's very tough to do from the inside.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:16 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:04 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
Actually I'm waiting to find out what the quid pro quo is :P (I'm jjust enjoying having the string and twitching it....)
You tease, you.

[...]
That was the day I freaked because I'd have been in one of your pictures if I'd not bolted as soon as I could.
How do you know you're not in one of my pictures? I don't publish anywhere near everything I've got. ;P
Complaints are taking very seriously.
Ha. Ha. Ha ha. Hahaha... Ouch.

[...]
We NEED the morons weeded out and it's very tough to do from the inside.
"It's very tough to do from the inside." Exactly! Which is why complaining is useless, no?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

Gmail chat with me?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:37 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM, TF JADE wrote:
Gmail chat with me?
Meh. Never mind. I have to fix my hair and finish getting my clothes ready for court tomorrow. Ya probably aren't up for real time stuff with me anyway. ;)
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:37 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:16 PM, TF JADE wrote:
You tease, you.
Yes'm.... it's NOT easy to have the upper hand with you.. even if such a small one ;). I actually hesitate because I figured out how giving up his name could be a clue as to MY identity (and I've not been told I have "protected status" yet ;) )
How do you know you're not in one of my pictures? I don't publish anywhere near everything I've got. ;P
Simply because the one in particular, shows me not there and I doubt you'd have taken one with me there, and then waited around to take one without.
Ha. Ha. Ha ha. Hahaha... Ouch.
I'm serious. You have no idea (or can check with other sources) how much they LIKE working complaints. I've seen them work a complaint that the Troop (my room mate at the time) simply WROTE a ticket... much less if it were improper or wrongly applied law or what have you. I told him he should answer in his response letter that.... "Yes.... I issued the summons." and leave it at that. (The complaint was that the violator had gotten a radar detector ticket... that's it... sum total of complaint and they workeed it.)
"It's very tough to do from the inside." Exactly! Which is why complaining is useless, no?
No it is not. I, for instance will not be listened to if I tell the area Sgt that Trooper so and so is a total moron and doesn't understand his code book... A citizen raising a stink and making them look bad for allowing a moron to roam the streets is another matter.

Give it a shot.... what have you to loose except some paper, toner and a stamp?