NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

I didn't think of it at the time but....

We had another five emails go back and forth -- that he’d initiated -- titled “I didn't think of it at the time but....” They contained brief discussion about movie actresses in which he wrote “it doesn't get any better than” Grace Kelly, and I shared my like of another classic-film star, Myrna Loy.

While I was well-informed on the screen performer that’d caught his eye, he was utterly unfamiliar with my preferred leading lady. The difference, as I saw it, was that his selection was mostly known for her striking beauty and mine was not just a knockout but recognized for her sense of humor, as well.

Regardless of our difference in cinematic tastes, I was learning more and more about what made my cyberian companion tick. ‘Twas felicity at its finest.