NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:04 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:37 PM, DJ Vox wrote
[...]
Yes'm.... it's NOT easy to have the upper hand with you.. even if such a small one ;). I actually hesitate because I figured out how giving up his name could be a clue as to MY identity (and I've not been told I have "protected status" yet ;) )
I don't care who you are. I mean I do, but only out of mild curiosity. It's not that big a deal.

[...]
Simply because the one in particular, shows me not there and I doubt you'd have taken one with me there, and then waited around to take one without.
Photographs that day started as soon as the sun rose enough to get decent pictures. Hate to break it to you but unless you left prior to dawn, I've got you -- even if I don't know precisely which man you are.

By the way, did you happen to hear anything about that female who got by the Trooper's road block?
I'm serious. You have no idea (or can check with other sources) how much they LIKE working complaints. I've seen them work a complaint that the Troop (my room mate at the time) simply WROTE a ticket... much less if it were improper or wrongly applied law or what have you. I told him he should answer in his response letter that.... "Yes.... I issued the summons." and leave it at that. (The complaint was that the violator had gotten a radar detector ticket... that's it... sum total of complaint and they workeed it.)
Oh, I absolutely believe they "work" every complaint. I also absolutely believe they do nothing to the offending officer most of the time.

[...]
No it is not. I, for instance will not be listened to if I tell the area Sgt that Trooper so and so is a total moron and doesn't understand his code book... A citizen raising a stink and making them look bad for allowing a moron to roam the streets is another matter.
That's the problem; I'm not citizen-y enough.
Give it a shot.... what have you to loose except some paper, toner and a stamp?
The only reason I would make a complaint -- and it would be, along with written, an in-person complaint -- would be to get more information about more members of Law Enforcement. ;)
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:41 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:38 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
Can't right now... the enemy is neigh.
I've never heard the wife is around put quite like that before. Anyhow I shall bid you adieu, for now. Thanks for playing with me today -- you're a good sport. :)
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:04 PM, TF JADE wrote:
I don't care who you are. I mean I do, but only out of mild curiosity. It's not that big a deal.
Worsham, (or worshem... not sure of the spelling) Craig LT. But I didn't tell you that... (I actually suspect you have that info from other sources and are curious if I'd come up with the correct name ;)
Photographs that day started as soon as the sun rose enough to get decent pictures. Hate to break it to you but unless you left prior to dawn, I've got you -- even if I don't know precisely which man you are.
Nah... don't think so ;)
By the way, did you happen to hear anything about that female who got by the Trooper's road block?
No I didn't... but then again... The Troops don't know who I am half the time.... nor the vehicle I was driving..... I have to either blue light or badge my way past them.
Oh, I absolutely believe they "work" every complaint. I also absolutely believe they do nothing to the offending officer most of the time.
I wish.. I had one on me... for NOT GIVING A PROPER ADDRESS....... (one party of an accident... he had a registration... DL.... and even and insurance card with the same address... and SAID it was current.... they worked THAT as a complaint... I got grouped because I didn't charge in the accident... so not only was it a bullshit complaint... the worked it AND I got stuck with something not even on the complaint.

So they go overboard even some times.
The only reason I would make a complaint -- and it would be, along with written, an in-person complaint -- would be to get more information about more members of Law Enforcement. ;)
Well make it in writing but deliver it in person. ;)