NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

I was alone and feeling particularly hungry one day.....

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 12:06 AM
subject I was alone and feeling particularly hungry one day.....

[speaking of erotica..]

What Would Happen to Us


I push you back.... Telling you to relax... let it happen.. do nothing

I kiss your forehead, holding your face in my hands, my thumbs caressing your cheeks...

Kissing your eyes..... cheeks.... Gently teasing the corner of your mouth with my tongue...

I go on to kiss you full on the lips and pull away leaving you wanting more.....

Then to your neck.... Up under your jaw to that spot behind your ear......

Down......... between your breasts..... around under them to that spot where they join your sides...... kissing.... A small bite to surprise you.....

Back to your belly.....

Around the button......

Down your hip.....

Tops of the thighs.....

I kneel before you..... massaging the ball of one foot with my thumbs..... looking in your eyes.... Drinking you in....

I gently mouth the arch of your foot… nibbling up your ankle to the inside of your knee..... up.... Farther.... To that spot where your leg joins your body.... Right next to.......

There....kissing... nibbling .... Licking.... Around... above... below.....

Then to the center of you.... My arms around your legs.... Your hands in my hair....

You arch against me as I tease you close to the edge and back away...... you whimper at my evil ways.... In with fingers curved up to that spot just inside..... you gasp we bring you closer and I can feel you tighten as you do and I back you away from the edge again... your breath coming in bursts now.....

It's time...

Fingers.... Lips... tongue.... Urgency.... Hot... white hot... then plasma hot as your finger pull at my hair.... Trying to pull me into the center of you... grinding you closer to me in that sweet violence........

Spent..... I crawl up.... And hold you in my arms.... Waiting....

While you come back from that place you go.......