NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Badge Bunny?

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 4:23 PM
subject Badge Bunny?

Do you think I'm one of those? Is that why you get so offended by my Law Enforcement comments and opinions?
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 4:30 PM
subject Re: Badge Bunny?

No. I don't like being lumped in with all the ones that do things like write vindictive tickets because the got their picture taken.

I'm a romantic. I know it's a big part of who I am but infant to be seen as a little more than that particularly by someone I look up to.