NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Chat with DJ Vox

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM
subject Chat with DJ Vox

4:23 PM
4:24 PM
DJ: allo... allo... test test.....
testicals.....
test
me: :)
DJ: Hiya :)
me: it says you're offline but I think it's lying to me
DJ: it is.
Stealthy is my middle name.
me: I can't even get the truth out of a darn computer!
4:25 PM DJ: ;)
You still at work?
me: Nope. we closed early
DJ: Ah....
4:26 PM me: I am off for the next 3 days
woohoo
DJ: :)
me: You at work?
DJ: Yes'm
me: obviously not working ;)
4:27 PM DJ: Totally none productive.
unless you count email reviewing
me: is that productive?
DJ: uh huh
me: kudos to you then
4:28 PM DJ: Caught you contradicting yourself ;)
about your LOOKS no less :P
me: ?
DJ: Uh huh
4:29 PM me: Ooooh I like the gmail chat tongue! It's very flirty
:P
DJ: :P :P :P :P
me: Hahaha...
DJ: Trying to distract me by talking about tongues....
4:30 PM mouse over them.
me: whoah. that is cool.
4:31 PM DJ: I wish it did it on both sides.. I wanted to see if I would see it.
me: creepy too
but mostly cool
DJ: THAT would be cool.
me: !
haha
DJ: well... in a cyber geeky kinda way.
But I don't cyber..... so.....
moving on... ;)
4:32 PM me: you totally cyber
DJ: Oh and I found a "!" that I'd not seen before.... made a response even better... little things like that.
I do not.
I communicate
Matters not the format.
some are better than others.
me: "communicate" is that what they're calling it these days?
4:33 PM DJ: Email is ok.. chat is "different".....
Lips to ear with a whisper best of all...
me: chat is great for quick-thinkers
DJ: but I DO NOT cyber ;)
It's bad for piss poor spellers like me.
4:34 PM me: meh. just chat in text style to cover it up. u no wat i mene?
DJ: Yuk
That would make me feel like I needed a shower.
Ever get an email from someone you respected and been so sad because it was so badly written?
4:35 PM me: it is quite... ugly, isn't it?
DJ: yup
me: the people I usually respect... I already know they'll write well
4:36 PM DJ: Every once and a while there's one or two who surprise you.
me: once AND a while is ungrammatical. it's once IN a while
;)
4:37 PM <-- grammar nazi
DJ: yanno.. I have no idea how that came out.. it was IN in my head...
go figger.
I've noticed that sometimes it's patterns that my fingers are typing and they have no relation to what I'm thinking.
4:38 PM me: it sounds right maybe? like people who write "should of" instead of should've
DJ: crap... I should be using "it's" either.. that is a bad habit I have.
"it is patterns" would not work so "it's" shouldn't either.
anyway................
4:39 PM me: I will let you slide on this stuff... for now... 'cause you're so cute
DJ: (staring at the screen with no good comeback...)
4:40 PM me: Hahaha...
DJ: (and to make matters worse .... come started to type out cum... what the heck is WRONG with me.....)
Scary... I'm not even really in THAT Mood for a change.
4:41 PM Weird how the mind works.
again... anyway................
me: told you you cyber
DJ: very funny.
Am I at least amusing you a little ?
4:42 PM me: more than a little
4:43 PM plus... you're a guy... how can you NOT be in that mood?
DJ: I put a very heavy lid on it with you.
me: really? why?
4:44 PM DJ: Not sure... just seems like the right thing to do. I bottle up all that energy and use it to keep up with you.
me: :(
4:45 PM DJ: Besides.. you know I love being different.... there are a bazillion horny guys out there.
me: true
DJ: ;aksj;flkjasd;klfjasd
anyway...
4:46 PM To be honest.. I think about it for a moment....
me: reminds me of something... when I was a teenager... all my girlfriends were so hot... and all the guys wanted to do them but talk to me
4:47 PM DJ: and it's sorta like that alluring thing where you don't show everything all up front...
It's more of a channeling thing I think.
4:48 PM me: you can still be yourself though
DJ: for me .
I have been..... you've felt the tug.... the tease...
I let things drip and drab here and there....
4:49 PM Heck.. I'm amazed that you got me to respond to that little thing you left me that I found in the morning.... you are inspiring .
less is more... that's where I'm going.
me: I liked how you responded to it... 'twas nice
4:50 PM DJ: And it's been totally natural for the most part.....
ty.
just like it felt totally natural to share that story with you even though it's a very intimate look into my head.
me: well, you imply badness but I have yet to see it... so I'm starting to not believe it
4:51 PM intimate indeed
DJ: I'm careful to a fault..... till I know "things" are ok.
and there's no way to know some things "here"
me: what some things?
4:52 PM DJ: One must look into the eyes to see.
Things.... like....
We can talk all day about things we like or dislike about intimate subjects....
clinically so to speak....
4:53 PM but there's a huge jump to....
"I want to XXXX you ..."
or some such.
4:54 PM me: I think I practically said that you already so... I hope it not such a huge jump as you say
haha
DJ: We are talking about me though.
Once I know I'm "welcome" so to speak.... I'm all open...
me: but why would you not feel comfortable responding in kind?
4:55 PM I mean if someone is comfortable with you enough to say that to you
you know what I'm saying?
DJ: Yes'm :)
4:56 PM me: hmm... anyway... I guess I'm a speak-her-mind girl
DJ: You are so good.
I like it.
And it's not .....
how to put it...
me: it's hard for me to not be genuine
DJ: it's artful when you do it.
4:57 PM me: artful, huh?
heehee
DJ: "sugared vulgarity"
me: mhmm
DJ: I could orgasm just from reading that from you.
me: !
DJ: Two words and you have me floord.
me: that was bold
DJ: you mean what I said?
4:58 PM me: yes
DJ: Well you asked for it... I'm giving in a little.
me: oh I'll have you giving in a lot by the time we're done ;)
DJ: But really.. two damn words... so well put together.
4:59 PM me: thanks
DJ: And THAT's the good stuff...
5:00 PM me: you know what?
you make me positively giddy
DJ: it's the textual equivalent of a smokey look
Have you figured it out yet?
could we bottle and sell it?
5:01 PM me: no. I don't want to share
5:02 PM DJ: When did you decide there was something different with me?
me: immediately
from your first contact
DJ: really?
me: yep
DJ: Different vibe? approach ??? questions?
intangable?
5:03 PM me: umm...
5:04 PM I read people well
and fast
DJ: Am I real?
me: it comes from studying people I think
you are... are...
real to an extent
5:05 PM DJ: I think I understand that.
:)
Well I hoped you could sense that I was never trying to bs you.
5:07 PM me: I am good at picking up the subtle bs... I do have a tough time seeing if the... overall? whole picture? whatever is bs
DJ: Ahh...
5:08 PM me: my worst heartaces in life have come from mistakenly believing anyone could genuinely like me
DJ: I'm a really good bs artist.. but it always has to be stuff that is of no import... like just joking on someone... telling something outlandish and the follow along until they figure out you are pulling their leg kinda thing.
me: *heartaches
DJ: I read typo. :)
I like you.
me: that's good that you read typo. I fix typo
5:09 PM you like the idea of me perhaps
DJ: Ok let's look at it this way...
if we never ever met.. and this was all I have...... I like you.
5:10 PM smart... fun... even silly... what's not to like.
me: then as long as we never meet... things will be good. That's certainly incentive to NOT MEET wouldn't you say?
DJ: and you "get" things... that's a big one.
No it's not.
because nothing that could come from meeting could mess with this.
5:11 PM Telephone.... that conversation makes me 99% sure that meeting in person will not change a thing
It'll only add to it because I get to see you...... and you see someone by looking in their eyes.
5:12 PM I'm big on seeing the "you" in there.
It's like hearing your voice .. I can hear you when I read your text now.
so that only enhanced this.
now I'm blathering again... how do you do that?
5:13 PM me: do what? Listen?
DJ: make me blather
me: dunno. I told you a lot of people do that with me
DJ: Hmmm subtle inadvertent subtext... "she makes him do things... "
me: in person especially
must be my eyes ;)
DJ: tease
5:14 PM I can't wait... you are gonna grin at me and I'll love it
me: I am a smirker not a grinner
DJ: same thing
your eyes will be smiling.
me: huh-uh
DJ: uh huh
bet me
5:15 PM me: I'd rather do other things to you
DJ: like?
me: oh...
like...
DJ: like.....
me: this and that
DJ: uh huh
me: :D
DJ: :P
Bold huh?
me: there's your grin from me
5:16 PM DJ: see... your line is not much farther advanced than mine... ;)
5:17 PM me: my line is drawn at a courtroom, a place you don't have to worry about
are you trying to figure that out?
DJ: different line darlin'
me: not different
DJ: no?
me: no
5:18 PM DJ: un-confuse me... I thought we were talking about the bold not so bold line.
me: we are
lemme clue you in...
DJ: k
5:19 PM me: I never say/write anything I wouldn't want heard in a court of law
DJ: OHhhh I see.
got it.
me: ;)
DJ: silly me.. that was so far from anything I'd thought of.... sorry.
me: like I said... something you don't have to worry about ever
5:20 PM DJ: COOL!!! that means you are gonna frisk me for a wire!!!!
ChaCHING!
;)
Life is GOOD!
(laffin yet?0
_
damn
)
me: don't get all excited... I don't care if you are wired because nothing I say will be incriminating
DJ: Well damn.. how will I get to hear the good stuff?
me: if I were going to frisk you it;d be purely for the fun of it
5:21 PM DJ: guess we'll have to talk nekked
me: if we're "nekked" we're not gonna be talkin'
DJ: Oh there'd be SOME talking....
;)
5:22 PM me: in between gasps?
DJ: cheerleading... requests... instructions... etc.
cussing
me: I can do all that without words... how 'bout you?
DJ: to a point
5:23 PM But when the fine points of "you really shouldn't smash that" come up sometimes words are needed.
me: hahaha...
DJ: But yes.. animal communication is a very good thing.. if you can get there.....
5:24 PM you first
me: you have a tough time getting there?
DJ: Depends how you mean....
5:25 PM me: by the by... I thought you weren't in THAT modd ;)
mood
DJ: I'm NOT
This is me not so much in the mood.
and still halfway behaving.
I'm a filthy boy in the right situation.. (in a good way of course)
5:26 PM me: let me know when you get in the right situation, eh?
DJ: Picture this....
you and your man are out at a gathering....
You're standing around... talking with folks or whatever....
5:27 PM he comes up behind you...
places his hand at the base of your neck just so.....
and whispers something very earthy in your ear....... and squeezes... just so....
and walks away.....
5:28 PM Test... test... is this thing working...
me: well...
DJ: Can you hear me in the back there???
5:29 PM me: after I slid my hand across his crotch while he was whispering I'd guess he wouldn't be walking too far away
DJ: I think we are on the same page....
Bad girl.
me: hahaha...
5:30 PM DJ: (which is very good of course)
That's adult play time.
People should never lose the ability to play...
and two adults should be able to adult play together...including words.
5:31 PM Foreplay should start WAY before you are even in the same room together.
etc.
I'm blathering again....
No mas. Your turn.
5:32 PM me: I was enjoying your monologue
DJ: Scared you away yet?
That damn voice trick didn't work.
5:33 PM me: reeling me in I'd say
you have a great voice
very masculine
DJ: wow... I physically set back seeing that. I've heard it and do not think that but thank you.
5:34 PM me: you don't think you sound manly?
DJ: It's that bone conduction thing... you know how your voice sounds different to you because you hear yourself from inside your head?
5:35 PM Almost everyone hates hearing a recording of themselves.
But you have to keep reminding yourself that no one else can ever hear what YOU hear... they don't know any different.
I think it sounds a little thin and reedy.
But I have that internal bias.
5:36 PM You have a nice voice too.
me: I didn't mind your voice in my ear this morning
5:37 PM wouldn't mind it again sometime
DJ: (resist... must resist.... )
me: nothin' special about my voice but thanks
DJ: It's a nice voice.
5:38 PM me: resistance is futile
DJ: Ha
Got a plan?
Or are you winging it like me?
(silly of me to ask... you'd never fess up)
me: I plan to wing it
5:39 PM DJ: So I look forward to our in person court sanctioned conversation.
(go ahead... call me a smart ass )
me: hahahaha...
that was funny
haha
5:40 PM DJ: I keep seeing in my head one thing you wrote....
"good lord what am I NOT curious about"
Makes me smile.
me: :)
you never did tell me what you're into
5:41 PM DJ: What are you asking.. I said you could narrow the focus a bit...
I'm into you lately...
(waiting for it......)
me: waiting for what?
5:42 PM DJ: Oh that normally would be a straight line and you'd jump on it ;)
Anyway... your what am I into question...... seriously... how do you mean?
5:43 PM me: oh. what did you have in mind as far as meeting?
where are you coming from again?
DJ: I'll be coming down 460 .... Think Colonial Heights/Petersburg area.
5:44 PM So if you are going to drive, don't go west.
me: colonial heights... hang on lemme map that
DJ: And just being in the same zip code is good enough for me.
Coffee, cream and Thee.
5:45 PM I think Appomattox would work if you don't mind going that far.
5:46 PM me: Appomattox is fine... I don't know where anything is there 'cept for the VSP
DJ: It's a town... there's got to be a place to get a cup and talk.
Heck.. we could go to the Park up the road and sit under the trees if it's not bad weather.
5:47 PM me: I think we should meet, like, not in a public place first
DJ: I think it's supposed to be stinking hot again though...
NOT in a pubic place? Pray tell why?
me: to give you an opportunity to back out
nothing malicious
DJ: Oh stop
me: seriously
DJ: Not needed.
seariously.
oops
5:48 PM me: okay then... how about if I would be more comfortable with that?
DJ: THAT is another matter entirely.
What M'Lady wants she should get.
5:49 PM me: I told you social settings are difficult for me... add to that a first-time meet...
it would not be good
DJ: We'll both be nervous.
me: I have general anxiety disorder or something
DJ: So don't worry about it.
me: heh
5:50 PM worrying is not something I can help... that's like telling me "gee, don't breathe"
DJ: What can I do to help?
5:51 PM me: I don't know, pick a spot that's isolated or maybe that's a poor word choice...
segregated?
DJ: no I understand what you mean.
so public but not public?
5:52 PM me: we could go somewhere upon meeting... just not to begin with, ya know?
DJ: I'm trying to pin it down so you will be as comfortable as possible.
:)
Not just a parking lot?
"Hey how ya doin'"....
me: a parking lot would be okay... like the far corner of one?
5:53 PM DJ: Sure.. that could work.
me: gosh, do I sound neurotic or what?
haha
DJ: no you don't. I think I understand.
anyway... going into town.. past the turn where the division HQ is...
there's a typical supermarket strip mall on the left.
5:54 PM me: where wendy's is?
DJ: I figure I'll be there twixt 10 and 11ish unless I manage to get up early...
I think so.
there's a big gas station too..
me: I have photos of your guys at that gas station I think
DJ: just look for the big sweaty guy with the motorcycle...
5:55 PM yes you do.
me: hotel next to it
oh! wanna meet at a hotel?
DJ: I'd been there twice that night.
Sure.
(kidding)
(Fantasy land already went there)
me: we don't have to make use of the hotel... unless you want to
but we could meet in the lot
it's a good lot
5:56 PM won't be crowded
DJ: Hold on a sec
(google mapping)
5:57 PM me: when you are done mapping... how long do you stay at work -- are you still there?
DJ: I'm here.
Have to bolt in a bit.
5:58 PM me: :(
5:59 PM DJ: There's no hotel in the place I'm looking at.. I'm trying to make a map link for you.
6:00 PM That's the gas station in the middle.
6:01 PM me: hang on
6:02 PM DJ: Yes'm
6:03 PM me: hmmm.
what is next door to that gas station?
6:04 PM that's gonna drive me crazy
DJ: It's a bank
me: behind it
anyway...
my mental mysteries aside...
DJ: WAIT!
there's a super 8 just to the west
you are not going crazy
me: ha!
I knew it
6:05 PM DJ: Sorry.. I didn't see it first time.
me: I was really thinking I was crackin' up
6:06 PM DJ: Anywhere around there is fine... I'm just thinking if it's blistering I'd like to be near some trees while I'm waiting. I'll be bringing the shoe phone so I'll be able call you if needed.
me: you would never get there before me so...
6:07 PM is the hotel lot okay?
DJ: How do you figure...??
me: how do I figure? I wouldn't let you get there first
DJ: But what if I want to get there first :P
6:08 PM me: yeah, good luck with that
:P
DJ: HA
Ok then.... super 8 it is.
But I'm sure we'll talk before then.
I don't think I could go that long without a fix
me: are you addicted to me?
6:09 PM DJ: (WHY does it seem so natural to say we are meeting at a motel.... strange...)
um...
er....
What were we talking about???
6:10 PM me: that doesn't work in chat where you can read back what you/I wrote
DJ: damn
I figured you'd be to smart for that
;)
me: now you are trying to distract
6:11 PM DJ: who me?
me: yes, you
DJ: Just think about me whispering sweat smutty somethings in your ear..... lips just grazing ....
nothing distracting at all...
move along folks.. nothing to see here.....
6:12 PM crap
"sweat"
I'm so shitty at this.
me: I read typo
DJ: Thank God I can laugh at myself.
6:13 PM me: that's a trait that does help one through life
DJ: How much prep time on you and your outfit will there be?
;)
Wont give it a second thought, right?
6:14 PM me: uhm, well, truth be told, I probably will not put much thought into it
my days of preening are long over
DJ: :)
Good.. then you will not be stressing.
:)
'sides... it's only me.
6:15 PM me: I would like to impress you because it is you...
however...
DJ: to late... you already have.
me: you're gonna have to be impressed with ME
DJ: Already am.
me: so whatever I'm in the mood to wear that morning is what I'll wear
and...
DJ: and...
me: little to no make-up
6:16 PM DJ: good
it smears
me: because I'm too old for it
DJ: ;)
me: smears...
that was good
DJ: ;)
me: do you intend to molest me in the parking lot?
DJ: no
me: too bad
DJ: Be molested
6:17 PM I know me though... if things go as I think they could... being that I like you a bit.. and we get along famously on the phone... I can see a big hug is not out of the question... unless you are not a hugger...
6:18 PM (Be molested.. that was a joke yanno... smiles... laughter.. something....??)
Work with me here woman!
6:19 PM me: I told you I have a strange sense of humor. YOU work with ME
DJ: Yes'm
me: good boy
DJ: Don't even
;)
me: too late. I did
:P
DJ: THIS could be fun
Promise?
6:20 PM me: swear
DJ: yum
me: ;)
DJ: on that note.. I must bolt...
Thank you :)
me: welcome
DJ: I'll be in fantasy overload zone now.
6:21 PM me: perfect
DJ: ;)
talk at ya later>>> :)
me: mkay
DJ: :P
me: have a good one
DJ: I did.
cya
me: haha
bye