NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

It's time...

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:26 PM
subject It's time...

Ready for a picture?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM
subject Re: It's time...

Sure.

Of you, that is. I don't have pictures of me. ;)
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM
subject Re: It's time...

Well I could hardly send you a picture of you... THAT would be quite a tables turned thing wouldn't it?

Ok here's me.... I always get the "you never smile" thing because I'm a stern face... so here's me smiling... it's the ONLY picture I have of me smiling.

And like I said... I'm not brad pitt but I don't scare small children.


________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
And like I said... I'm not brad pitt but I don't scare small children.
We can't meet. You are too nice-looking. :(
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:40 PM
subject Re: It's time...

Oh stop....

trust me... it's just a really good picture.

Sides... I have long hair and facial hair..... no where near your type.

I'm NOT all that.... I'm very pragmatic about my looks. I'm not a head turner.

But thank you for the compliment.

Attempting to extrapolate from the mug shot, you ain't so bad yourself.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM
subject Re: It's time...

And why would you say that anyway? You KNOW you want to satisfy your curiosity.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:44 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:40 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
Oh stop....
No. Seriously.
trust me... it's just a really good picture.
Send one of you not smiling.
Sides... I have long hair and facial hair..... no where near your type.
Have you seen what my estranged husband looks like? My type can be summed up in one word: intelligent.
I'm NOT all that.... I'm very pragmatic about my looks. I'm not a head turner.
But thank you for the compliment.

Attempting to extrapolate from the mug shot, you ain't so bad yourself.
I look old, worn, and crazy. The nicest comment I got on that mugshot was "Whoa. Not a good day for you."
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:44 PM
subject Re: It's time...

You know damn well that both of us are looking at our respective screens going..... "I MUST meet this person and see what else there is there..... hear the voice... look in the eyes....."
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM
subject Re: It's time...

Yes but I am smart enough to filter for the mug shot effect.

And I read your blog between the lines.... you are a girl when it comes to clothing and being put together.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:47 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
Yes but I am smart enough to filter for the mug shot effect.

And I read your blog between the lines.... you are a girl when it comes to clothing and being put together.
The end result is drag queen, I assure you. Just like I don't look good on paper, I look great from a couple hours away. ;)
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM
subject Re: It's time...

Don't ya think that's a bit harsh? We are always our own worst critics.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:50 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
Don't ya think that's a bit harsh? We are always our own worst critics.
I am making you reconsider, aren't I? :P
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:51 PM
subject Re: It's time...

No you are not.

The only way I'll not come is if YOU say you don't want it.

Because I think I've told you this... I never go where I'm not wanted.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:53 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:51 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
No you are not.

The only way I'll not come is if YOU say you don't want it.
I want it. I just don't want a repeat of the last Officer I met. It made me sad.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM
subject Re: It's time...

Not gonna happen....

Did you have an interaction like this with him first?
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM
subject Re: It's time...

Am I blog material?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:02 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
Not gonna happen....

Did you have an interaction like this with him first?
Not the same.

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
Am I blog material?
Yes and no.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:13 PM
subject Re: It's time...

Yes and no how so?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:16 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:13 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
Yes and no how so?
You definitely could be (yes) if I wanted to make you such (no).
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:41 PM
subject Re: It's time...

By the way... you would not be meeting an "Officer"...... you'd be meeting ME.

I told you I had that stick removed from my ass years ago.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:45 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:41 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
By the way... you would not be meeting an "Officer"...... you'd be meeting ME.
If you are in Law Enforcement then you are an officer; you can't separate yourself from that.
I told you I had that stick removed from my ass years ago.
What kind of officer you are is debatable.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:48 PM
subject Re: It's time...

My point being that it doesn't color everything that I do.

There are times when it must intrude on my life (protecting someone else's for instance) but it doesn't totally define me. I'm must more than that.

We have to many guys (my LT is a perfect example) who's whole self image and ego is wrapped up in that gun and badge.... they get drunk on the authority the tin gives them.

A real man has authority without the trappings.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:51 PM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:48 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
My point being that it doesn't color everything that I do.
[...]

I just can't believe that.

Maybe it colors you in a positive or different way; but once you're one, you're one.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:58 PM
subject Re: It's time...

I can't remember if I told you this so it might be repetition....

There are folks here where I live ... acquaintances.... who have come up to me after knowing me for several years.. and they will slide up to me and go......

"Do you REALLY work for VSP?!".... and I make the broom stick joke and they laugh and say they had no idea until someone told them.

I don't lead with that in my personal life.

Part of it is obviously the fact that... everything I do at work for the most part is very low profile.... but it's mostly because I don't have that NEED to let everyone know I tote a gun and a badge. We've talked about this in the office about our LT. He's the type that no matter where he is and who he meets... it's ALWAYS going to come out within five minutes that he's a LT with the VSP. His whole self image is resting on that gun and badge.

I don't have that.... never have ... never will.

Isn't it true that I don't come across to you like any other cop you've ever talked to this way? I'm different and you know it. You just are having a tough time with it because it's outside your experience

Does it color some of what I do...of course... but not everything.... and just me being who I am makes it much less than others..
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM
subject Re: It's time...

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:58 PM, DJ Vox wrote:

[...]
Isn't it true that I don't come across to you like any other cop you've ever talked to this way? I'm different and you know it. You just are having a tough time with it because it's outside your experience
Bear in mind that I don't think policemen are dumb.

You are different than most people, but you have attributes of a lawman. That's not an insult -- though you inexplicably seem to take my opinions of that nature that way. As for my experience -- assuming you mean with officers -- I have met all kinds; I could tell you horror stories and I could tell you hero stories.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:04 AM, DJ Vox wrote:

[...]
Sometimes it's perception that gets us.
Nobody understands that better than me.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:14 AM
subject Re: It's time...

Mea culpa....

But mostly that.... I don't like being lumped in with the others.

I like being quietly different. I guess I was a little defensive because someone that's also different in a good way recognized some of it.

You are classically unique. Don't you like it?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:17 AM
subject Re: It's time...

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:14 AM, DJ Vox wrote:
Mea culpa....
:)
You are classically unique. Don't you like it?
I. HATE. It.

Everybody wants to be "unique." People who are unique, truly, honestly, genuinely, unique know how much it sucks.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:20 AM
subject Re: It's time...

I guess I have the better of it....

I'm unique but low profile..... and wish someone would notice from time to time....

another grass is always greener situation.

What insight you've given me.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:23 AM
subject Re: It's time...

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:20 AM, DJ Vox wrote:
I guess I have the better of it....

I'm unique but low profile..... and wish someone would notice from time to time....
I noticed. I've caught a lot of similarities between you and me. You have an advantage though, in that you have various degrees of "normalcy" working in your favor. You are unique but not an outcast. Count your blessings. :)
another grass is always greener situation.

What insight you've given me.
I don't know about that. Hahaha...
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:31 AM
subject Re: It's time...

I have my own moments of strangeness though.... In a group situation someone will say "let us pray" and heads will bow all around... mine is up and I'm wondering about all the sheep around me because I know damn well some of them are not praying....

Locker rooms where the grab ass happens and shit talk about woman..... never understood it... never participate.....and you get looked at funny....

When younger, not understanding the drink till you retch allure.... and stating so..... out cast again.

Sports... I couldn't care much less most times.... A woman I knew was a rabid foot ball fan... looked at me strange when I told her I didn't follow football. Some time later in the year when the group was watching a game and I was in the room, I commented on some technical aspect of play and she piped up and said "I thought you said you didn't follow foot ball?" I pointed out to her... "I said I didn't follow it...I never said I didn't KNOW anything about it...." Still got the strange look...


It's probably not anything like what yours have been but they are there. I know what you mean about not going along with the crowd can be a pain sometimes.

Am I talking your ear off?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:42 AM
subject Re: It's time...

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:31 AM, DJ Vox wrote:

[...]
Am I talking your ear off?
No. But having 25 emails going at once is insanity-inducing. The more I try to contain our chat to one, the more new ones you start. :D
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM
subject Re: It's time...

Sometimes I like a good subject line..... I'll try to curb my habit.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:44 AM
subject Re: It's time...

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM, DJ Vox wrote:
Sometimes I like a good subject line..... I'll try to curb my habit.
Incorporate them into the emails?
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:46 AM
subject Re: It's time...

I'll see about that.

I have learned to listen even more carefully to things you say...suggestions always welcome.

:)

I have to get up early again so I best be dragging my ass to the pillow.

Thanks again for the wonderful company.

:)
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:48 AM
subject Re: It's time...

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:46 AM, DJ Vox wrote:
I have to get up early again so I best be dragging my ass to the pillow.


Thanks again for the wonderful company.
Pleasant dreams. It's been fun.