NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Pin-ups And Count-downs

I will have you know I am a mega fan of Alberto Vargas. Tony’s “SIN HERE” delivery -- evidencing his undeniable interest in graphics of such nature -- gave me an excuse to laud the Peruvian pin-up virtuoso. The seductive State Policeman and I devoted nineteen more “:)” emails to each other on the subject, some of which included my attaching examples of AV’s art, before moving on to a different topic.

As Tony observed, the countdown to our face-to-face was roughly 15 hours. Neither of us knew at that moment how much sooner we’d really be getting together.

It’s tough to explain how I was feeling about actually laying eyes on the guy who, in a mere matter of weeks, had so sure-fired beguiled me. I had no doubt I could hold my own when it came to conversation, and I was fairly confident in my aptitude to charm him out of desired information. As for my appearance, ah, I’ve always managed to work around that before. The main thing was my being on the fence about whether I should be looking at the upcoming encounter as: am I meeting a man or am I meeting a cop? Both were attractive to me -- for many of the same reasons but, also, for different ones.

I was positive if I could lay it on as thick as I sometimes had in writing to get what I wanted from him, I could definitely do the same with him in person. I just had to decide what exactly it was I sought, and soon. The sands of time on that were falling fast.