NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Smarter Than The Average Bear

A... a... a... Special Agent?!

I have a theory:
  • When compared to the general population, Virginia State Troopers are above average in intelligence.
  • When compared to VSP Troopers, Virginia State Special Agents are above average in intelligence.
No wonder the officer emailing me seemed extra scintillating.

I began to piece together the knowledge I had related to the specific date he and I were both in Appomattox, VA, with this new information he’d just provided me about his rank within the State Police. More and more things were dropping into place.

As for the “Trent” Tony asked me about, he was the Virginia State Police Special Agent enlisted by local Law Enforcement and their cheerleaders to try to shut down my perfectly lawful I HeArTE JADE cyberspot. It took SA Jason Trent pouring over my blog for four months, spending hours a day investigating, before he came up with a way he felt might do the trick. While the diligent fellow did manage to drag me into the legal system, as anyone can see he totally failed to knock my site off the webbernet. I’m thinking if the powers that be wanted to triumph in that regard, maybe they should’ve given the case to Tony instead.