NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Breaks And Break-Ups

True I was enchanted by Tony. However, occasionally I didn’t feel like interacting with him. July 16, 2010, was one of those times. It was the first of many instances where Agent Gattuso would email or text me persistently and, although I would read his messages, I simply wouldn’t reply. Oh I’d get back to him eventually, but hours or even days would pass before I’d be in the mood for him. My lack of responses didn’t deter him in the least; he’d merely keep on reaching out to me until he had my attention again. I suspected he might be more addicted to me than I was to him, and, considering how awesome I thought he was, that’s saying a lot.

The same Friday that I was neglecting him, my lovely State Policeman had, at pre-dawn, deposited pseudo-wife at an airport for some out-of-state trip she was taking without him.

All I really had to go by regarding them as a couple was what he told me but the fact that he was cheating on her with me combined with his open enthusiasm at her temporary departure sorta indicated he was not very happy with their relationship.

To top it off, he’d recently informed me he was planning on renting a storage unit over the weekend with the intention of little-by-little moving his personal belongings out of the house they were living in into it -- an onset to separating from her. I lingered skeptical of his claims that they were headed for a break-up, even expressing disbelief that he was leasing a space at all let alone for the reason he’d stated. I did let him know I’d buy it when he showed me the receipt. I reiterated it didn’t bother me he had a girlfriend but it was beginning to look like he was lying more to himself about leaving her than for my benefit. He swore I’d “see” in a year. Ho-hum. Yawn.

I certainly didn’t care what their status as partners would be; as far as the future went, I was only thinking of us a bit nearer in it: Sunday. Our date, two days away. I could scarcely wait ‘til then to be with him in the flesh.