NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Chat with DJ Vox

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:14 PM
subject Chat with DJ Vox

10:14 PM me: Are you free?
DJ: :)
Hiya !
10:15 PM me: Oh my GOD... I've been craving you
CRAVING
hi
DJ: How so??
I miss you too.
me: Do you miss me?
10:16 PM DJ: Did we type that at the same time?
me: We seem to have a habit of doing that
10:17 PM Could you possibly be any more like crack?!
DJ: me?
me: yes, you
DJ: what do you mean?
me: highly addictive, would do anything for...
DJ: Ahm jus' lil' ol' me
me: modesty? pshaw!
10:18 PM DJ: i still maintain that I'm not all that.
me: that's because you are more than all that
;)
you're all that and a badge
DJ: Well funny you should say that... it's like the uncirtinty principle..
10:19 PM Someone who THINKS they are all that, can't be.
You mean I'd have nice qualities outside of that?
(like when I'm naked, I have no badge)
10:20 PM me: when you're naked you still have a badge... you just aren't able to wear it... not comfortably anyway
I am writing about you by the way
DJ: I can safely say that nothing about my job comes into that situation.
me: but not you you... an abstract you
DJ: for publication?
10:21 PM me: nothing about your job comes into our sexual relationship?
DJ: Do i get to see it first and make comments/observations?
(notice I didn't say edit)
me: you can't edit me
so you didn't have to say it
DJ: notice I didn't say edit...
me: I did make a mistake in it
which I already caught
DJ: I could probably do a lot of things with you that you wouldn't think I could
BUT...
10:22 PM you are lucky I'm me and not like that.
me: EXPLAIN THAT
10:23 PM DJ: I quote "TF: highly addictive, would do anything for..."
someone bad would take advantage of that.
Not my style.
me: take advantage how?
DJ: Don't know.. it's not me to do so.
manipulate etc.
use.
abuse
etc.
me: but you thought of it
10:24 PM DJ: I know it when I see it though.
Its not in me.
me: again: you thought of it
it's in you
DJ: I can think of lots of things I could never do.
me: like what?
DJ: Murder
10:25 PM me: no one can say for certain he will never do that
DJ: I didn't say "kill" murder is a particular type of killing.
anyway.................
me: it would noOt be advantageous for you to murder me anyway
*typo
DJ: WHY would you think it would be you?
10:26 PM me: because you are the one who said you could take advantage of my willingness to do anything
duh
you made it personal
DJ: Like I said.. you are lucky Imme.
me: I am lucky you're you
10:27 PM DJ: ty :)
me: but I want to know what you would do if you weren't you
you imply things
DJ: I can't even game it.
me: baloney! you brought it up
or at least you replied to it
DJ: I've seen men use and abuse women though...
threat them like crap.
me: that's what women and men are there for
to be used and abused
10:28 PM there's just varying degrees of it
DJ: I liked it when you used me. ;)
me: see?
we are functional in our use and abuse
it doesn't cross boundaries
yet anyway
10:29 PM DJ: My hips were abused.
me: you did that to you
DJ: by doing it to you.
me: I thought you wanted to
DJ: I did
and want to again.
repeatedly
me: mmmmm hmmmm
yum
10:30 PM DJ: I can't wait to give you your books...
me: how much time will you have with me on Monday?
I am thrilled with the book-getting
DJ: What time would you want to get there?
10:31 PM me: I can't get there any earlier than 1100
DJ: My actual need to be in crewe officially will take about 30 seconds.
that works out.
I can stay till about four or so.
If you don't tire of me.
10:32 PM me: really?! yay!
the way you were talking I thought you'd only be there like an hour
DJ: Nope.
Gotta make the most of my trip outthere.
me: lemme go map it again
tell me sexy things in the meantime
10:33 PM DJ: like?
me: like... what equipment is on your work truck
;)
10:34 PM DJ: Nothing exciting... hand tools... fluke meter....hard hat
box of wires, cables and connectors
flak jacket
sometimes the M-4 and shotgun
typical working man stuff.
10:35 PM me: what you do not find is exciting is the very junk I thrive on
I don't know why you don't get that
DJ: I know.
me: or maybe you don't care
DJ: I DO get it.
I just play it down
10:36 PM me: you playing it down is not the way to hold my attention
good way to get rid of me though I suppose
DJ: I'm not the braggish type either though.
me: I don't want braggish
10:37 PM I want factual
DJ: trying to tell me something? bored already huh?
me: I warned you, quite plainly, I am high maintenance
I am not bored because msart people don't get bored
DJ: pfffffth
me: smart
smart people don't typo smart either I imagine
10:38 PM why are you raspberrying me?
DJ: you are not as high maintenance as you think you are.
at lest not to someone who can handle you.
Because you like my tongue.
me: I have not met someone who can handle me so I do not know if you're statement is correct
10:39 PM DJ: Well you have, you just haven't figured it out yet.
me: "you're statement"? sheesh
rough night for me
I have? and who is it, pray tell?
10:40 PM DJ: Not for me to say.... sometimes the enlightenment must come from within.
(how zen)
me: zen schmen
10:41 PM DJ: I[ve got your schmen right here.
me: I love how you get like a whopping 3 per cent of me and from that think that you can handle me
it's so cute
;)
DJ: Like you have all of me?
10:42 PM LIke I'm not smart enough to KNOW there's so much more?
She forgets who she's dealing with....
10:43 PM me: oh now you're ultra smart? and it sure looks like you're doing some bragging there for a guy who isn't braggish
pfft
DJ: :P
So when do I see this missive you are penning?
me: when it hits the blog I suppose
10:44 PM it's got three parts and I'm barely through your part yet
you're part 1
;)
DJ: Got a title yet?
10:45 PM me: no. titles are almost always the last thing I think of
10:46 PM DJ: ah.
When do you think it will go up?
me: dunno
10:47 PM I'm working on my experience with the suspended license thing....
I was going to put that up first
but I don't know if...
DJ: Is it fixed ?
me: my license is valid again yet
DJ: they screwed up right?
me: and I don't want to supply y'all cops with ammo to use against me
DJ: I hope they didn't make you pay.
me: clerical error...
10:48 PM they put a date as 2010 instead of 2011
roll eyes
10:49 PM DJ: jeeze
So what were you thinking about today?
me: you, you, and you
DJ: what about me?
10:50 PM and shouldn't this be moderating about now?
me: is it moderating for you?
DJ: opposite
me: novelty of new has finally worn off for you, eh?
knew it was coming
I'll have to figure some way to reinterest you
10:51 PM DJ: um
did you READ what I said?
me: yes
contradictions
I naturally latched onto the first thing
DJ: Nooooo
I'm cracked up too.
10:52 PM me: oh yeah?
meaning...?
DJ: jonesin for contact
thinking thinking thinking....
etc
me: what are you thinking thinking thinking?
10:53 PM DJ: about you you and....
you.
me: what about me?
10:54 PM DJ: Oh the usual
me: the usual?
blah
10:55 PM thought you were a romantic
DJ: boring stuff....
I am
I dont want to bore you with that stuff...
you the hard ass.
10:56 PM me: that's how you think of me...
:(
DJ: I'm KIDDING
jeeze.
me: it's not a joke I get
DJ: shouda tacked on a :P to that
me: a tacked tongue wouldn't even help that one
10:57 PM DJ: I see.
noted.
me: what did you do today?
DJ: More court orders... renewals and new ones...
10:58 PM talked to a guy about working over a recording for him (noisy)
He wanted to do it monday but I was all about "NO WAY... monday is taken!"
10:59 PM Looked at my gmail tab about a bazillian times.
me: to see if all your hundreds of dozens of friends had written you?
DJ: To see if the one I really want to hear from had.
11:00 PM me: and had that one?
11:01 PM DJ: I had a few contacts yes.
And I was elated with everyone.
oops
every one even.
11:02 PM me: freudian slip?
heh
DJ: I'm not a freudian
Most fo the times my cigars are only cigars.
11:04 PM me: I am opposed to freud, however the concept of a freudian slip is a good one
11:05 PM DJ: A broken clock is right twice a day....
11:06 PM me: meh. who uses a broken clock?
11:07 PM DJ: Someone who's retired.
me: retired and loopy
11:08 PM DJ: ya think?
I'm not retired and loopy.
11:09 PM me: you use broken clocks?
11:10 PM DJ: As examples.
me: examples of...?
DJ: You first
ah....
11:11 PM of how someone can have flaky ideas yet still come up with things that make sense once and a while.
11:12 PM me: are you again preoccupied tonight?
DJ: Nope..
I'm right here... all yours.
Wondering....................
11:13 PM Where and how you are sitting....
and what you are wearing.
11:14 PM me: sitting nowhere and nohow exciting... wearing a black bra and boxers with the waistband rolled down a coupla times
DJ: Where and how is not so much about excitement....
as it is about visualizing your world.
11:16 PM me: a dark living room... a brightly lit computer screen... resting my arms on the table... sitting on a hardwood chair backwards... straddled...
like I said unexciting
11:17 PM DJ: I differ...
I enjoy having the visual.
thus the unexciting is exciting to me...
Much like your like for details.
me: ah, I see
11:18 PM you are relaxed on a couch?
DJ: Yes.
screen porch... so it's warm and humid, but private
11:19 PM shorts and a t-shirt
me: plain t-shirt or printed?
DJ: Printed... some bar I spent the evening in on my way to Key West.
11:20 PM me: color?
DJ: Kinda OD green... almost faded looking
11:21 PM me: color of shorts?
DJ: Dark gray... almost slate
t-shirt material.
11:22 PM comfort over fashionable at home.
me: comfy and fashionable are not mutually exclusive
11:23 PM your typing is off by approximately 3/4 of a second tonight
DJ: I keep reaching for my drink
It's hot
And I agree
11:24 PM But my home look is function over form.
11:26 PM me: after I screwed up my marriage I decided my look is whatever I want it to be whenever I want it to be... no difference between home or out or whatever...
DJ: I'd be naked if the computer on my lap were not uncomfortable.
I can understand that.
me: toss a light sheet underneath the laptop
then you can be naked
11:27 PM DJ: I'll keep that trick in mind.
me: your wife might find it odd though
I can't imagine being nude around the house
DJ: What wife... ?
I do it all the time
11:28 PM But I['m not a "naturist"
me: I can imagine you being nude around the house
DJ: Just comfortable with not much on.
I've knwn people who were body shy and I cannot understand it.
me: you have a nice body so it fits that you'd be comfy with nothing on it
DJ: But then again... I'm people shy and some cannot understand that.
11:29 PM YOU have a nice body too.
me: ugh
DJ: stop
I want it against me soon.
me: I've been wanting to put it against you all day
DJ: Thinking about it huh?
11:30 PM me: of course
DJ: Of corse?
me: mostly thinking about seeing you to give you that onset hug and kiss
that's the best
DJ: :)
11:31 PM It's nice that you get it.
me: to me it's like being deprived of air and finally getting that first breath
11:32 PM DJ: I think I'd need to be touching you.
or being touched.
your hand on my leg while you were driving...
sweet sweet ........
just so good.
11:33 PM me: the little things you like, huh
DJ: they mean so much.
and they lead to big things.
me: what do big things lead to?
11:34 PM DJ: More big things.
smiles
gasps
clutched sheets
joy
11:35 PM me: I did not notice you sheet-clutching
DJ: It was your time for sheet clutching
11:36 PM but you were mostly clutching me so I was not about to complain
11:37 PM me: me on my belly, you taking me from behind, our fingers intertwined
that was awesome
DJ: very much so.
so very good.
The best.
11:38 PM me: I like that you do it that way -- with your legs on the outside...
I despise so-called doggie style
ick!
11:39 PM DJ: I noticed you shied away from that... but you liked where we ended up.
11:40 PM me: doggie style is the ultimate in impersonal I think... I don't shy away from it, I adamantly oppose it
11:41 PM you prolly love it
heh
DJ: I love it all with the right person.
And i get the impersonal thing... thus the reason I work against that.
11:42 PM me: do you get the impersonal thing?
DJ: I do.
But..............
When you are really "with" someone...
11:43 PM even if you are back to front....
your arms holding them.... your breath in their ear.... talking to them... telling them how they are making you feel....
11:44 PM getting that closeness....
.................. With the right person.....
nothing would or could be impersonal.
for me ..
mostly...
because
you
are
11:45 PM not
m
u
d
.
11:46 PM me: you could have the same thing with anyone
DJ: I dissagree
me: mud is appropriate
DJ: I know what I have.
and it's not the same
do NOT take that away from me.
11:47 PM because...
I cherish it.
me: I will not mention it again then
DJ: Mud?
me: no
11:48 PM DJ: Or that you think 'that" could happen with anyone?
me: the latter
DJ: I just want my position knwn.
oops
known.
me: I know your position as you know mine
11:49 PM DJ: So there you go.
me: it's like reversed magnets
that will never flip
11:50 PM DJ: is your reversed like poles or opposite poles together?
I see it as opposite so that they are stuck together.
me: you optimist you
11:51 PM DJ: I try
me: if you have to try then you aren't truly an optimist
11:52 PM DJ: I don't agree
me: you disagreeable optimist you
;)
DJ: Exactly
:P
me: nice tongue
DJ: Had enough to know that for sure?
11:53 PM me: never enough
but still sure
haha
DJ: <<<< hungry
me: so eat!
11:54 PM DJ: not THAT kind of hunger
me: no kidding
will we be fucking again on Monday?
11:55 PM DJ: Hold a sec while I savor that....
11:56 PM You gonna be driving a motor home?
me: I wish
guess that's a no
DJ: Me too.
venue... it's all about venue.
11:57 PM me: you could still hold my gum though, yes?
DJ: I'm still thinking about how to make what you want happen.
11:58 PM me: what do I want to happen?
DJ: I am making an assumption that your question arose out of a desire.
11:59 PM me: a desire for...?
DJ: Closeness....
me: closeness?
12:00 AM DJ: Are we going to get to another "SAY IT" moment?
me: dunno. are we?
DJ: (didja grin?)
me: yup
DJ: :)
I like making you smile.
me: you are fun to play with
DJ: as are you.
12:01 AM me: thank you
DJ: :)
me: now... what is it you think I want to happen?
12:02 AM DJ: you love putting me in tough spots
me: this is a tough spot?
THIS?
and you think you can handle me?!
Hahahaha....
DJ: ( like clockwork)
12:03 AM (I push that button and zeeeeinggg.... of she goes)
:P
me: dream on
:P
DJ: Oh I dream alright.
me: what do you dream of?
12:04 AM DJ: Spoiling you more.
Brining you your breakfast in bed.
me: too bad I will never get an overnighter with you
DJ: Parking your gum on the headboard...
Some day.
12:05 AM me: I can't recall WHAT I did with my gum first/last time
DJ: Wait around long enough and you'll get all kinds of stuff. :P
Did you have gum?
me: I can't even get you to say what it is you think I want
I always have gum
ALWAYS
12:06 AM DJ: But were you chewing a piece?
me: yep
DJ: Wait!>>> I do remember you did something with it!
I was disctracted though.
me: I was chewing two pieces just as I normally do
12:07 AM (maybe if I caps it) WHAT IS IT YOU THINK I WANT?
DJ: I think you want to see me....
talk...
laugh....
kiss....
hold...
tease...
rib....
12:08 AM be...
me: what was so difficult about saying those?
12:09 AM DJ: tough for me.... I am always about wanting to know YOUR desires... not projecting on you what I think you might want...
12:10 AM me: my desire is to hear your desires and what you think mine are
12:11 AM DJ: I htink ours are n line with each others.
12:12 AM me: you keep saying you think they are in line but you barely say what yours are nor what you think mine are
DJ: Remember when I said I want to experience you?
I think we want to experience each other.
I just did.
me: have we not already experienced?
12:13 AM DJ: only a taste.
me: you euphemize
DJ: in all ways only a taste.
As you pointed out... there's so much more to both of us.
me: euphemisms don't count as much
DJ: Ok then
I want more.
i get more every time I see you
every time we talk even here.
even text.
12:14 AM so there.
me: what more do you get?
<-- endless inquirer
DJ: I've told you.
even the small stuff is valuable.
like in harrisonburg...
12:15 AM me: the small stuff is the MOST valuable
DJ: if I were only able to see you for five minutes it would have been a good thing.
exactly.
sometimes...
just KNOWING you are "there" so to speak.
me: I don't know that I could've made you cum in a five minute visit
half that time would be spent getting your pants off
12:16 AM DJ: I don't think we would have gone THERE in a five minute visit.
me: I mighta tried
;)
DJ: I've never been good at quickies.
me: that I believe
DJ: willing to learn though.
Why ?
12:17 AM me: on top of being a yearner, you are a prolonger
DJ: Is this something I need to work on?
12:18 AM me: no
NO
it's not something you CAN work on
DJ: Well... I'd try to learn quickies with the right person and situation.
12:19 AM me: do you not enjoy getting off?
DJ: I do very much so.
me: then why do you not go for quickies?
12:20 AM not that I do
I am merely wondering
12:21 AM DJ: All my relationships always devolved sexually to the point wher eit was rare or not at all.... when it's rare you tend to want to make it last a little... PLUS.....
one hears women complain about men who are done before they (women) even get started.
12:22 AM combine thiose things (plus it's just so good to be arroused for a long time before orgasming) and you get wanting things to last for a while.
me: that is the only thing you do that irks me...
12:23 AM DJ: ?
me: you take what you know about "women" or what you've heard about "women" and you lump me in with it and try to apply it to me
DJ: Finally... she found something bad....
Oh I see.
yes you have been telling me.
12:24 AM And I am trying to wrap my head around it.
But at the same time, there were things about our time that you liked. You said so... several times.
12:25 AM So i can't be to far off.
you have to admit...
it was pretty good for "first time"
me: well, hell, now that I know you were doing those things because other women like them or you think other women like them...
12:26 AM DJ: Oh stop.
me: that makes me...
feh
DJ: NO
NO NO NO NO NO
Please don't do that.
I can't be a virgin for you...
but...
the way I am is the way I am.
12:27 AM we both have experiance in life.
that we can't take away from ourselves.
all I know is...
I desperately wanted to express myself to you in that way.
and show you some tenderness and pleasure.
12:28 AM I'll keep a much more open mind about you from now on. I'm still learning.
12:29 AM me: I will need to think on this...
DJ: We are both different in the details... but still man and woman.
me: do you understand where I'm coming from though?
DJ: Yes I do.
me: It'd be like me thinking "I'm going to blow him because most men like that"
12:30 AM DJ: And that is NOT what I was about.
or thinking.
me: it sounds like it
DJ: not it.
But you are a person.
me: I mean, you are who you are so if that is what you think nothing I say or feel will change that
12:31 AM DJ: We always have some things about people that we have to go by till we know better.... it's the social contract.
me: I just would like to figure out if I am okay with it
DJ: It's your version of "I'm different"
And you truly are.
I am just learning it though.
12:32 AM me: you've thought I was the same?!
DJ: NO
me: that's a first for me
DJ: Different in the details.
me: if you are "just learning"
DJ: you are still a girl... woman... person.
me: you are confusing the hell out of me tonight
hahaha
12:33 AM DJ: Ok it's like this.................
You say "I'm differnt I'm different I'm diffeerent"...
Ok I accept that...
BUT....
Untill I figure out the hows and wheres and details of the different...
I'm going to be ......................
careful for lack of a better term.
like...................
12:34 AM I flipped you over onto your knees...
and you resisted ...
I went with it and everything worked out very nicely..
I had no idea till you told me about your thougths on that.
But things worked out just the same.
now I know... I have knowledge that I can build on.
12:35 AM me: yes, that's logical....
but...
DJ: but...?
me: never mind...
this is too much for chat
12:36 AM DJ: I was just thinking we were getting to that point.
(great minds)
me: so... what is it you think I want?
12:37 AM ;)
DJ: To see me in person.
hear my voice.
smell me..
taste me...
feel me.
me: that's a great start
:)
12:38 AM DJ: then there's that sixth one...
me: ?
DJ: the indefinable magic one.
me: ?
DJ: I don't know either..
12:39 AM but we feel it between us.
it's that thing that makes the hand thing work
me: indefinable indeed
12:40 AM DJ: But we crave it.
me: like crack
DJ: yes.
me: I'm, like, a Tony junkie
12:41 AM or a DJ junkie
DJ: I start jonesing too.
me: do you? really?
DJ: "Jade"
i see "jade" and my eyes perk up...
12:42 AM me: funny mine do too on that one
hahaha
DJ: when I see " (1 ) " in the gmail tab...
I get all excited.
12:43 AM I'll have someone in the office...
and be showing them someting on my screen.
and that little ( 1 ) will be screaming at me.
me: oh my. you ARE addicted
DJ: Uh huh
You didn't think I was?
12:44 AM me: I have a tough time believing men can feel things to extreme degrees like that
DJ: Some do.
If I didn't feel it...
how could I come up with THAT?
12:45 AM me: because men CAN scheme
DJ: I'm not that smart
me: yes, you are
12:46 AM just tonight you made a point to say I reacted like clockwork
so there!
DJ: that was button pushing
:P
So there!
me: scheming
12:47 AM DJ: (you want to be fucked by me too)
me: ambiguous statement
DJ: How do you mean that?
me: read it
12:48 AM now I wonder... was it really my idea to find a place to have sex or was it your plan to let me think it was my idea
12:50 AM DJ: My "plan" was to make very sure that you were comfortable being with me even if NOTHING happened....
me: you wanted nothing to happen?
DJ: I was shooting for mutual in all things.
I already told you what I wanted to do to you in very graphic terms.
12:51 AM me: could've been a front
DJ: you could have been bullshitting about wanting me to man up and make a move.
Shall we agree to cut through the bullshit?
12:52 AM or the assumptions that the other is bsing?
me: according to you I don't BS
DJ: Wouldn't actually be BS on your side.
me: according to you AND ME I don't trust guys, especially LEOs
12:53 AM DJ: I think you'll admit that you had a part of you that was up in the air about us being together.... that... "He could get MORE dangerous" thing wa son your mind I htink.
me: I essentially told you I evened the score on that
you canj't get more dangerous to me now
12:54 AM DJ: yes.. so it's trust thrown into the mix...
me: it's impossible
it's kind of like what I've kept saying about what I bring up being mentioned in court...
at this point, you would not want it brought up either
12:55 AM so we are "level"
DJ: Ambiguous huh?
12:56 AM I didn't mean in any BAD way... only in the way you desire it to be :P
12:57 AM me: I didn't take it in any bad way... just noting it could be taken in more ways than one
DJ: I see.
see... you teach me things.
12:58 AM me: you figure things out
on your own
I just blah blah blah
DJ: Nope
12:59 AM me: Google's doodle today is killer by the way
DJ: what's that?
me: look at google.com
1:00 AM DJ: heck, I need my glasses for that :(
1:01 AM me: it's a tribute to alphonse mucha
DJ: You got me thee.
oops
there.
I'll have to look him up.
1:02 AM DJ: I have seen theses.
:)
me: some of them are kind of so-so most of his work is quite good
DJ: :)
1:03 AM me: it's 0100
!
DJ: I know.
I was about to point that out.
me: why are you still up?
DJ: Good company
1:04 AM me: aww...
yer so sweet
DJ: I'm just me... but ty
me: yw
Monday is forever away
:(
1:05 AM DJ: It'll get here. :)
me: OohOooooooh... you don't have to work tomorrow do you?
DJ: Nope.
1:06 AM me: that explains it
heh
DJ: heh
:P
me: <-- dumb bunny
DJ: I am hurting though.. still recovering from the other day.
hardly dumb.
me: why? what happened the other day?
1:07 AM DJ: Call out.... up all night lack o' sleep.
me: ah
DJ: Can't wait to give you your goodies ;)
me: is that another euphemism?
haha
1:08 AM DJ: nope
books..............
etc.
me: "etc."?
DJ: ;)
me: et cetera and a wink? Hmmm...
kinky
DJ: nah
1:09 AM me: that reminds me...
DJ: mark my words....not kinky.
me: I totally laughed out loud at your perv response today
DJ: :)
Ok..
much as I hate to...
1:10 AM my eyes are crossing..
and you DO have to work tomorrow.
me: yuh-huh
DJ: Sorry...
me: will I hear from you?
DJ: I'll control myself better.
Do you want to hear from me?
1:11 AM me: very much yes
DJ: do you want me to kiss you?
me: VERY much yes
DJ: Pull you close and hold you tight?
me: yes, and yes
1:12 AM DJ: Fuck you till your tonsals are raw?
me: !
DJ: (didja smirk?)
me: eyes widened
DJ: anything else?
me: yes
DJ: I thought so.
1:13 AM And that AINT normal is it?
me: no
DJ: I know.
File that under "The Good Stuff"
me: check
DJ: Ha!
There's a title for ya ;)
1:14 AM me: I may use that
DJ: Don't know if it's usable but it could work somewhere.
Darlin'... :)
gotta go..
me: mkay
DJ: I'll tickle your back pocked at some point tomorrow for sure.
oopps
me: please do
DJ: pocket even
1:15 AM me: have a wonderful sleep
DJ: You too.
and ty.
me: no, thank YOU
;)
DJ: bye :)
me: see ya!