NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Chat with DJ Vox

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 10:53 PM
subject Chat with DJ Vox

10:53 PM me: Aloha?
DJ: Hola :)
me: good morning
DJ: In a few moments... but to you too :)
10:54 PM me: you have a nice day?
10:55 PM DJ: cutting grass in this weather is not fun
Toward the end I stopped sweating..
That's bad ju ju
10:56 PM me: what weather is cutting grass fun in?
DJ: Rest of the day was my playing chauefeur
10:57 PM If it's a nice day, I treat it like a work out on the treadmill.
Today it just sucked.
But you are correct.. it is never "fun"
10:58 PM Are you back on the reversed chair?
me: oops... apparently I can't switch to a proxy and stay in gmail chat with you
10:59 PM DJ: Why would you do that?
me: uhm, stealth purposes?
11:00 PM anyway... in case you missed it: me: I'm sure you make an excellent chauffeur
DJ: You think so?
I do look good in a tux.
11:01 PM me: I bet you do
you wore a tux, huh?
take your role very seriously, do ya?
DJ: Last time was my bro's wedding.
me: so not in one today
11:02 PM DJ: No.. today i was just being used as usual.
And not the way I like to be.
11:03 PM me: I assume you mean by she? She must like your company or else she wouldn't ask, right?
DJ: nah... she just doesn't want to be alone.. that's not the same thing as liking me.
11:04 PM It's tidious.
oops
tedious even
me: if it was a matter of not being alone, why would she not ask someone else?
DJ: no friends
11:05 PM Anyway.............
I did get a few moments here and there to type to you so it wasn't a totally wasted day.
11:06 PM me: I was elated to hear from you each time
DJ: Elated?
:)
me: do you like the word choice?
DJ: Wasn't bugging you to much huh? You worked today, right?
11:07 PM I do.
I like "adore" a lot too.
me: oh I definitely ADORE you. there's simply no better word to describe the way I feel for you
11:08 PM and yes, I worked today. can't believe I got + hours even after cutting out that one day
DJ: See and it means much because I know you are careful in your use of words.
How much did she bump you? And what did she say?
11:09 PM me: pennies enough to make it clear she values me as an employee... plus that's about what she said
I was so happy
11:10 PM not as much about the pay increase
as knowing she thinks well of me
DJ: I understand
I got an attaboy last week and was very surprised.
"I see all that you are doing... "etc.
11:11 PM me: I believe that happened to you... I'm sure you are good at what you do for the state
DJ: Well.....sorta
me: ?
11:12 PM DJ: My orchestra director in high school...
she got flaming pissed at me one day....
almost to the point of tears....
"You NEVER practice!!!... You come in here and almost make FIRST chair on shear raw talent....!!!"
What she was saying was that if I applied myself etc.....
11:13 PM I still do that a lot some times.
11:14 PM me: don't apply yourself?
DJ: Sometimes... I think I have a type of ADD
But nothing I'd ever say I needed special treatment for..
11:15 PM I just usually have to many balls in the air.
me: I think if anything you are OVERattentive
but intelligent people usually have those kind of quirks
11:16 PM too focused
or under-focused
something
DJ: how is one over attentive?
me: it's why geniuses are often characterized as "eccentric"
11:17 PM I guess one is over-attentive by paying too much attention to something specific
and letting other things slide
I dunno
DJ: ah... I see.
me: I'd have to think it out further
11:18 PM DJ: I can get that way.
But sometimes that's the only way I get some things done.
me: so, see? it's a quirk
but it works for you
11:19 PM DJ: could be.
Am I over attentive to you?
me: it's impossible to be over-attentive to me ;)
11:20 PM that whole high maintenance thing
heh
11:21 PM DJ: I'll remember that.
me: for what purpose?
DJ: To not hold back my attentiveness
11:22 PM me: you don't though, do you?
DJ: Hold back?
me: yes, hold back your attentiveness
DJ: Somewhat....perhaps
11:23 PM me: somewhat? perhaps?
11:24 PM DJ: Well I do not have a chance to really do things for you like I'd like.
but that' logistics.
"that's"
11:25 PM me: what things?
11:26 PM DJ: all kinds of things...
Making your car not smell oil for instance.
11:27 PM me: aww... well it's the thought that counts
11:28 PM DJ: Plus I have to keep my hands off you :P
11:29 PM me: why would you have to keep your hands off me?
11:30 PM DJ: Just to keep me under control.... you are tempting to me always.
me: I thought you exercise control constantly
and that I am easy to resist
11:31 PM DJ: constantly yes... easy, not by a long shot.
11:32 PM me: if I recall you said you couldn't be tempted by me or some such
11:33 PM DJ: I said that?
Context?
11:34 PM me: not sure... think you said it in an email maybe
I shall go find it
11:35 PM DJ: I KNOW you tempt me... that I'd control myself is probably what I meant.
11:36 PM me: maybe
something about us not having sex the first time we met because you could resist me
11:37 PM DJ: and you find me easy to resist also. :P
me: I don't know that I've put any effort into resisting you
I made it clear I wanted you
11:38 PM I just had to wait around for you to get your deal together
11:39 PM DJ: See... you didn't have a difficult time controlling yourself, right?
11:40 PM me: was I controlled? I musta missed that
11:41 PM DJ: well you didn't exactly attack me.
11:42 PM me: you were just as clear that you didn't want me to do that, I thought
11:43 PM DJ: silly us... we were both siting there wishing the other would make a move.
11:44 PM me: you didn't have to make a move... I just wanted to be sure you didn't mind me making a move
and it seems I have each time
11:45 PM if I hadn't...
we still might not know how compatible we are in that area
DJ: Yes... I'm a little over concerned about not making unwanted advances.
11:46 PM Think we are?
11:47 PM me: how you could be under the impression any advances you made towards me would be unwanted is beyond my comprehension
11:48 PM think we are what -- compatible?
DJ: Ok so I'm a little shy at first.. I get over it fast.
Yes.. compatible.
11:50 PM me: It worries me when you ask questions like that
11:51 PM DJ: Nah.... I just pick your brain for details... it's like those test that ask you a question several different ways to tease out nuance.
me: it's also hard to believe a guy who is "a little shy at first" would do what he did to me in bed
well, if I say something good, and you immediately question it, it implies that you do not think the same
11:52 PM DJ: What did I do that is inconsistent with being a little shy in social situations?
Noooo not true... I just want to hear more perhaps.
11:53 PM What I did to you in bed is a direct result of how we combine together... magic. It was not as much what I did to you as what we did together.
11:54 PM me: I say compatible, you say magic
interesting
DJ: I think we are on the same page.
11:55 PM me: my word is grounded in reality, yours is in fantasy -- if that's the same page, I want to know in what book it is
DJ: Ok.... I can see the reality of how we combine....
11:56 PM but it's like synergy... the sum is greater than the whole.
to me that's magic... I mean that as a good thing.
It's not fantasy it's real... and damn was it better than anything I'd come up with in my head.
11:57 PM me: 'twas quite nice, wasn't it
DJ: Much more than.
11:58 PM On that note.... my eyes are crossing again..
11:59 PM me: so soon?
:(
DJ: Long day... working in the heat etc.
:(
I'll make it up to you...
12:00 AM And there's monday coming :)
And your books :)
12:01 AM me: Monday and books are good... not enough of you today though
DJ: among other surprises ;)
me: give me a hint
DJ: More toys.....
for you to play with.
besides books.
12:02 AM me: seems reason enough for me to not back out of Monday
12:03 AM DJ: You were planning to?
(she crushes his ego with a stiletto heel)
12:04 AM me: I don't think I could even if I were planning to... I told you YOU ARE AN ADDICTION
seriously
DJ: I like you too.
talk to you tomorrow :)
me: night
DJ: :)
12:05 AM me: :)