NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Email

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 5:53 PM
subject Email

So this afternoon as I'm about to head out the door, I see an email pop up from you so I commense to dash off a reply and addendum. As I'm hitting send on the second one I notice the from address for the first time and that it's the text one and not gmail. I look at the time sent and it says nine something. Some how I got one way out of order and late and was spring loaded that the next I'd hear from you would be an email. So technically I did send you one :P. ;)