NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Gattuso Game-Playing

Tony thrived on brain-teasing me. He’d have information he’d suspect would be appealing, and he’d bait me until I guessed either the gist of or straight-out what it was. He’d let loose all kinds of hints about cases, tools and gadgets, and people, among other things.

Through this mental foreplay, I accrued a significant amount of details regarding the men my playmate worked with and what precisely they did job-wise. Even sundries pertaining to their personal lives outside of the Virginia State Police were part of the sport.

The guy who was “RIGHT now” sitting in his office? VSP sodalist Michael Monroe; or as Tony called him, “Mikey.”