NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Men are so...

So. Special Agent Gattuso had now openly professed having jealousy. As his admission sank in, I was swallowed up by vivid memories of my Charlottesville Police Department officer who, allegedly under the same illogical influence, once unleashed an avalanche of rage on me -- he is super possessive. I didn’t believe Tony would ever go envy-inspired ballistic on me like the other lawman had, but, still, the idea he could very well be yet another violent member of Law Enforcement did bounce around my brain. And then there’s my Albemarle County cop that, through humor, would occasionally advise me to ditch the other two sources. Was I supposed to take them seriously?

I figured none of these individuals were into me enough, not really anyway, to reach a stage of aggression or competitiveness over me, which, I guess, is why I hadn’t hesitated to write and publish what I did. Besides, it wasn’t as if they all didn’t previously know about each other.

I thought the trio’s reactions concerning the I HeArTE JADE entry stemmed from deep-seated instinctual virile behavior and naked male insecurities rather than any true affection for me. Not exactly “complimentary.”

I shirked Tony’s question about what “THEY” were saying; I couldn’t tell him I would forever be mollifying my tempestuous CPD guy. No need to dump gasoline on an ember, right?