NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

One More Brick On Serendipity Street

The AM email from my State Policeman on Wednesday, July 28, 2010, kicked the day off customarily. There was no question what his subject line insinuated. I smiled at the exchange, and the thought of him. Less than an hour later, I would contact the VSP officer again; not because I wanted him but because I needed him.

See, several agitators from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, had arrived in my ‘hood. I wrote about the event on I HeArTE JADE but what I omitted in my published account was the phone calls between Tony and I, on that date, during and after the ATF-ers ambush of me.

Being that I was unable to immediately get a hold of my attorney in the process of it transpiring, I’d reached out to whom I believed was the next best person: Special Agent Gattuso. Both of us were upset over the occurrence -- I panicky, him angry.

He might not have known about it in advance to warn me the ATF would be targeting me in living color that morning, but, when it came to the Federal Agency and its member John Stoltz’s concocted charge against me, Tony would prove to be a valuable resource, and comfort, as the case fluxed on. I can never thank him enough.