NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Chat with DJ Vox

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:25 PM
subject Chat with DJ Vox

9:25 PM me: you here?
9:29 PM DJ: hiya :)
me: :)
Where'd ya go?
9:30 PM DJ: I'm right here.
me: I mean a few minutes ago
DJ: you mean with the cops?
me: yeah, sure. what happened with that?
9:31 PM these links are ridiculous
but I just found that
9:32 PM DJ: freaky..
the alarm went off in the house next door.
I walked out there and talked to to the cops and told them I'd been in the screen porch and heard/saw nothing.
9:33 PM me: playing good citizen, were ya?
DJ: yup
plus....
9:34 PM i wanted info.
me: I am so used to texting I forgot where my keys are on the keyboard here
sheesh
info? nosy.
:P
DJ: wouldn't you be curious?
me: depends
9:35 PM DJ: I was. It's very unusual.
9:36 PM me: maybe that's the key: unusual
if it was norm you wouldn't have cared
9:38 PM DJ: Pretty much... "normal"... they drive by.... shining lights on the house and walking around it with flashlights is a little out of the ordenary.
DJ: interesting ;)
me: heh
9:40 PM DJ: Would you normally have picked the "from behind" ones you have been absent our discussion of your likes and dislikes ?
9:41 PM me: I like the way some of them look... that one is too much what I don't like for me but it is a provocative image
9:42 PM did you try to figure out why I said the other one didn't apply to my dislikes?
DJ: I'd have to go back and look...
9:43 PM me: nah. you prolly didn't think it important
now, see, here in my 'hood, cops are around all the time
one just drove through
9:44 PM in his unmarked-but-everyone-knows-it car
DJ: i DO think it's important... I just didn't think i was astute enough to come up with it.
They are here all the time too.... just different actions
9:46 PM is my link dropping bugging you?
DJ: Michaelangelo...
9:47 PM no.. I'm alway interested in what you will come up with.
9:49 PM me: you don't think it's kinda same ol' same ol'?
DJ: no
hasn't been so far.
9:50 PM me: how has it been then? all over the place?
9:51 PM DJ: Interesting....
a TINY peak into your head.
9:52 PM what's in my head is pretty wild... probably scary
DJ: Not really all over... there does seem to be a theme
too damn funny!
what is the theme?
DJ: :)
me: :)
DJ: Gently controlled power.
9:54 PM and sometimes not so gently.
9:55 PM me: Hmm... I'll have to think about that
9:56 PM DJ: it takes a force to bind.... words... presence ..... it takes a confidence to be able to grab someone... and trust to be grabbed...
Like my grabbing you and biting you yesterday.
your giving into that....
yum
9:57 PM I've held your wrists....
you've liked it.
powerful stuff.
9:58 PM me: :)
9:59 PM some of the pictures I share with you more to see if you like them rather than me liking them
because some I don't like too much
10:00 PM DJ: I see.
Stick towhat you like
I'll pass on my own that I like.
10:02 PM time to go... I have to be up early. what time do you work tomorrow?
me: 10
why?
10:03 PM DJ: call before then?
me: yes
DJ: :)
me: thanks for the chat
:)
DJ: ty also :)]
tomorrow :0
:)
bye
me: bye