NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Mr. Gattuso Goes To Philadelphia

My State Policeman, straddled atop a borrowed motorcycle, was on his way to, I believe, Philly for some Law Enforcement Training Thing.

Mid-morning I responded by text to his pre-dawn email, since he was already well on the road. Shortly thereafter, he sent me a text back letting me know he had stopped for a legs stretch and wanted to hear my voice. I would never refuse to have his lips so close to my ear -- even if it was only through a cell phone. Within moments of my texting “yes, please,” the sound of his ring filled the air and set my heart aflutter.

He gave me the specifics of his current location, and I Google mapped it. Providing for a break or two, the distance he’d covered mostly coincided with the early hour, and site, of his departure. I complimented him on his ability to make such good time.

He told me he’d asked, before he left the Petersburg/Richmond area, one of his local buddies about renting an apartment he knew the guy once had. The place was no longer available. He mentioned his chum was surprised to hear Tony’s life wasn’t peachy with pseudo wife. I could understand that; both Tony and Brenda seemed to be all about “keeping up appearances.” It wouldn’t do for either of them to have people thinking they weren’t perfect in every possible way. Tony emphasized his disappointment to me about not being able to lease the space and said he’d start checking elsewhere. I volunteered to also look myself for something he could afford, if he’d like me to. He thanked me for helping him and being empathetic.

Our conversation quickly moved to cheerier topics. The truth was… I could listen to him talk about anything and be happy. It was exciting that even if I couldn’t freely attend the official LEO shin-dig with him, Tony would assist my being there in spirit.

With promises of pictures, further calls and texts, the sexy gentleman cooed arrivederci.

The first photograph of Tony’s trip arrived seconds after our hanging up. I whipped back a text “without your helmet” and minutes later he obliged.