NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

The Novelty Of Knew

Formerly-a-Trooper Gattuso was about to fly off the upcoming week on another business-related trip out of state. We saw each other August 29, 2010, the day before he left. As always, I had a terrific time with him.

I can’t repeat it enough: I was absolutely in love with my State Policeman. It was a new experience for me. I mean, I’ve had a few men in my past that I truly loved, but I don’t believe I was ever in love with them. Due to my relationship with the Special Agent, I realized there actually is a difference. I’m also convinced it’s a once in a lifetime thing. Tony and I discussed this on more than one occasion.

Anyhow, the emails he and I sent back-and forth regarding this particular Sunday visit, starting as soon as we got home from it, ought to cover what happened as well as any narrative I could write now. I will mention I went farther with him that afternoon than I had with anybody before, and I only bring it up because, for the sake of decency, I’ll be redacting some of the pictures -- which reveal just how far I let him go with me -- from those exchanges.