NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

On And On And On And On

By Friday night, after Special Agent Gattuso had made it back to his pad in Petersburg from his five-day-long up-north trip, I had pretty much gotten over my skepticism about his home life. To me, my stupidity would’ve been a lousy reason to lose him.

On Saturday, August 7, 2010, he and I stuck mostly to exchanging texts:122 from me to him and 134 from him to me, to be exact.

Tony, I learned, did nearly all of the cooking where he lived. Jeez... no surprise pseudo wife didn’t want to let him go -- all that and he made her dinner every evening?

It had been days and days since my handsome Virginia State Policeman and I had seen each other. I was aching for his sturdy arms to be around me again.

Thirty minutes ‘til the clock rolled over to Sunday, he initiated a Gchat session with me. This time we didn’t spend hours typing to each other; he ended it with almost no warning, an extremely unusual thing for him to do.

I later heard from him that his girlfriend had arbitrarily started some kind of ruckus. Apparently it had not resolved itself before they fell asleep, as they spent a lot of Sunday at each other’s throats. Tony messages to me that day were spasmodic and reeked of discontent. I texted my thoughts that he should talk to someone else about it, like his family, but he said he didn’t want to burden anybody. I felt awful for him. Worse, because I couldn’t fix it for him.