NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Who Says Cops Don’t Have A Sense Of Humor?

I spoke over the phone to the traveling Italian apotheosis, Virginia State Police Special Agent Gattuso, twice more on August 2, 2010. First about 4PM, after he arrived and got semi-settled -- “nekked” -- at the hotel where he was staying. Tony and I gabbed for a good three hours, ‘til he pulled up stakes to go forage for dinner. The second time, when he returned from his meal and a short scout of his surroundings.

My gosh, but he was so very smart! And yum.yum.yum.mmm.mmy. During the latter cell-to-cell discussion, I almost convinced him to send me a photograph of himself in the buff. “You don’t have to have your face in it if you don’t want, just, I dunno, take one from, like, your thighs down or something.” I deduced he was seriously considering baring his body in a picture for me; aside from his could-be-coaxed demeanor in our banter about the matter, an email titled “A start....” reached my inbox. Granted he’d failed to include the attachment, but...

Later, around 1AM, he came through for me. Sort of. I laughed out loud when I saw the pants-clad thighs-to-knees snapshot he’d transmitted. I’d have to work on him a slight more but ultimately I’d bring out the exhibitionist in darling Tony.

He made a commitment to call me again when the Law Enforcement conference broke for lunch the next day at noon.