NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Fishing

The “further reflection” I mentioned to him? From the clues he’d provided in our exchanges so far, I’d thoroughly perused my I HeArTE JADE site looking for entries I’d made around the time frame he’d alluded to and the majority of them that also fit other things he’d indicated -- his being in Law Enforcement, “more vehicles parked around in the background,” “out of the ordinary” -- were Virginia State Police related. The most notable was a post of mine that contained no commentary but had several pictures I’d taken at a multiple-murder and big manhunt situation in Appomattox, VA. A substantial amount of VSP officers had been at it and it was a big mainstream news story, too, with loads of media present. I supposed since it was a stand-out event -- and likely would’ve been seen as such especially to anyone who’d been there in-person -- it had to be what he was referring to.

If nothing else, he was definitely forcing me to think. I had a feeling he’d, by studying I HeArTE JADE, ciphered out exactly the kind of game-playing that appealed to me and was purposely attempting to stimulate my mind to keep me attracted. I wondered what kind of man would make to so extreme a degree this clear effort; whatever sort, he’d absolutely hooked me. The question was: how much line would he give me before he’d finally try reeling me in?