NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Re: Just being Honest....

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM, DJ Vox
wrote:
[...]
Where have you gone (and photographed) recently that was out of the
ordinary ....
Ohmigod! You're joking, right? As recent as yesterday I was stealthily taking pictures of an officer who was running around an apartment complex with his assault rifle, and "friends" of the subject he was chasing.

I guess, if there's any hope of me figuring out which event you're referring to, I should go back and look at recent posts on the site, yes?

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
[...]
I didn't want to use this email up front in case you turned out to be
nasty (which you seem not to be.)
According to my calculations, 95% of the time there's no reason to be nasty to any given person. And 99% of the time I keep the confidence of those who contact me.

:)
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

I agree about not needing to be nasty. I hated it when I'd approach people and they'd assume I was going to be an asshole.

I stopped a biker one night long ago because his taillight was out. He copped (ha) a serious attitude until I told him I was just concerned for his safety because you really couldn't see him from behind when there were no street lights. He actually apologized for being a jerk at first.

Yep.. if you look back a little, you'll see a few pictures where, had there been more vehicles parked around in the background (yes that's a hint) and had I not unassed the area soon before you got there... you'd have had me!

funny (about nasty) I hadn't thought about it that way but that other address is also my craigslist cutout. Thus anything nasty that shows up there (the spam bots are horrendous) stays there. I admit it... I slum there... but sometimes I REALLY feel like I need a shower after that.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
[...]
Yep.. if you look back a little, you'll see a few pictures where, had there been more vehicles parked around in the background (yes that's a hint) and had I not unassed the area soon before you got there... you'd have had me!
Based on the information you've provided, and the cursory research I've done, I've determined that you're just messin' with me.

Maybe.
funny (about nasty) I hadn't thought about it that way but that other address is also my craigslist cutout. Thus anything nasty that shows up there (the spam bots are horrendous) stays there. I admit it... I slum there... but sometimes I REALLY feel like I need a shower after that.
With Axe body wash, I presume?
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:12 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

Upon further reflection the implication is that you're VSP. Although if that's the case, why in hell would you risk emailing me? I'm thinking "mysterious" was an understatement.