NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:41 PM, TF JADE wrote:
I've never heard the wife is around put quite like that before. Anyhow I shall bid you adieu, for now. Thanks for playing with me today -- you're a good sport. :)
Oh and... I missed you too ;)
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 10:26 PM
subject Re: Hello... hello... hell... he...

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
[...]
Worsham, (or worshem... not sure of the spelling) Craig LT. But I didn't tell you that...
Thanks!
(I actually suspect you have that info from other sources and are curious if I'd come up with the correct name ;)
[...]

:D