NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Since you've been gone....

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM
subject Since you've been gone....

BTW, if you get any strange typos from me, I recently acquired an Itouch that I use frequently for short emails and I'm still mastering the touch screen/strange auto correct feature...

It's not me being a dolt (well not so much me being a dolt...)
________________________________

from TF JADE
to DJ Vox
date Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 5:00 AM
subject Re: Since you've been gone....

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM, DJ Vox wrote:
[...]
BTW, if you get any strange typos from me, I recently acquired an Itouch
[...]

You know you're living in the age of technology when you think "my cell phone made me do it" is a valid excuse.