NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

At The Intersection Of Gattuso And Priebe

On one of Tony’s out-of-state journeys, pseudo wife unexpectedly showed up to be with him. Unless I’m mistaken, this trip of his the first week of August, 2010, was it.

No matter which occasion it actually was, it highly agitated my State Policeman. Over the phone to me he let loose a top-of-his-lungs barrage of venom about her. No guy is going to be ticked to the point of yelling if all is roses in coupledom. Tony maintained Brenda only joined him because she couldn’t “stand to be alone.” I guess plausible, but, perhaps, it was that she just didn’t trust him for some reason. I do know he said they had a big fight prior to him taking off to the Law Enforcement conference.

I was getting the impression the charming Mr. Gattuso wanted his cake and eat it too -- although he wouldn’t admit it. I’m not sure if Brenda was much of a decadent dessert, but I had no doubt I was the one being devoured.

I assumed her out of the blue arrival would put a damper on my and Tony’s uninhibited communication carnival, however the only thing it really interrupted was our evening/night calls. Clearly his girlfriend wasn’t going to sit through the official meetings he was there for, so, off her leash, he still rang me up before the seminar started each day and during its respites. He also texted continuously, regardless of her close presence.

At the time, the status of their relationship remained a mystery to me; I was very confused. These days, looking back, I realize what a naïve twit I was. Sigh. I s’pose that’s what love does to a girl.