NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Chat with DJ Vox

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM
subject Chat with DJ Vox

11:50 PM
DJ: alllo :)
me: howdy :)
DJ: What's up?
11:51 PM me: nothin' much. I wasn't sure if chat would work
?
DJ: ya.. that works
11:52 PM But truth be told...
there's an optimal jeans fit/hip ratio...
Girl in 501s that are a little loose at the waist... super sexy.
11:53 PM me: I have bunches of 501s but they are too loose in the waist
if I get 'em to fit the waist they don't look right elsewhere
DJ: yum... enough room to get your hands inside ;)
11:54 PM me: take them off and there's no restriction for hand movement at all
11:55 PM DJ: !!!!
me: I think I wore baggy jeans to see you once... you didn't seem that impressed
11:56 PM DJ: I am to restrained around you.
11:57 PM me: what do you mean?
11:58 PM this is the way eyes should look:
alive
DJ: I control myself and you take it as disinterest.
nice.
11:59 PM me: I just don't understand why if someone is interested he feels the need to control himself
12:00 AM DJ: most times it's location.....
we've discussed that.
12:01 AM me: well I don't do anything outrageous (I don't think) when we are together yet I believe it's apparent I am HIGHLY interested in you
12:02 AM I was thinking about it actually when we were sitting at hooters...
I was touching you...
being affectionate...
and although you responded...
not once did you initiate...
12:03 AM it was...
odd
DJ: I was controlling myself.
no .. not odd at all.
12:04 AM me: running your fingers across someone's arm or petting her leg once in a while is not losing control
DJ: So i went a tad over board....
12:05 AM I did bite you though... think of it this way... it all saved up and came out that way.
me: you know I very much enjoyed that...
however...
12:06 AM it seems to me you are embarrassed by me
which I thought way back when also
like you don't want anyone to see that you like me
12:07 AM which I totally understand
TOTALLY
DJ: I think you think to much on some topics... you could always ASK me at the time.
me: I think too much on every topic
DJ: :P
me: cute
me: and now you deflect my... inquiry? fishing? whatever... so it's a good example of why I don't "ASK"
12:09 AM DJ: I don't need/want the collar..... But the sentiment is nice..... in my world it goes both ways...
You should have noticed by now that I'm not very demonstrative when there are any people around.
12:10 AM besides... add to that...
me: I HAVE noticed, that is the point.
DJ: I was telling myself that I was to control myself around you ...
because I wanted to.
12:11 AM Didn't want to get carried away... we had a very nice time, did we not?
12:12 AM me: I had a very nice time...
you said you did...
it's no wonder you're a freak -- ;) -- sexually...
you repress even the little things
12:13 AM DJ: You like that part of me.
me: which is why I am going to settle for...
well...
me: I don't know what to call it
but whatever
what is it you like about that picture?
12:15 AM speaking of...
I just found US:
DJ: contrast
yum ;)
12:16 AM me: he seems to be controlling himself with a girl who's into him more than the reverse
heh
12:17 AM DJ: You think to much.
much of the time you are off base.
it is impossible to think too much and much of the time you believe I am off base I am only trying to assess where the bases are
12:19 AM this is where it's obvious that you don't know or get me as well as you think you do
DJ: My restraint should only be seen as a sign of regard and respect... not of lack of desire.
I know better than you think I do.
me: pfft!
12:20 AM you don't understand my thinking process AT ALL
which is a big thing for me
vital I'd say
DJ: this discussion interspersed with pictures is like having a talk about something while having sex.
12:21 AM me: if I were as "controlled" as you, we probably would still be wondering how each other kissed
DJ: I have a pretty good handle on HOW you think... it's the WHY I am working on.
You are probably correct.
12:22 AM me: you can't talk and have sex? which should we end: the pictures or the talk?
DJ: but don't forget who dove in and tendered your breast the other day.
I didn't say I couldn't
12:23 AM me: I still have those four purple dots there
did you decide if we should stop the talk or stop the link dropping?
12:24 AM DJ: neither.
DJ: I was just pointing out that it is similar to something we talked about.
me: that is cool
12:25 AM what is similar to something we talked about?
DJ: that's fun
This conversation interspersed with pictures.
we talked about having sex while discussing other things.
12:26 AM me: oooh I LIKE that one
12:27 AM DJ: I do to
12:29 AM DJ: Yes please.
12:30 AM me: :)
12:31 AM that chick is perfect
12:32 AM DJ: a tad akinny for me.
me: it's probably a good thing we didn't meet when you first emailed me then
DJ: Why?
me: because I was skinny
not I'm huge
now
12:34 AM I do not like being this big
there are not enough pictures of men tightly holding women...
not the way I like...
me: or where
DJ: Where?
12:35 AM and how tight?
me: it's inexplicable in chat... if you remind me in-person I will tell you
12:36 AM I thought I could find a picture to show you
but that turned out to be too difficult
heh
DJ: I'll try to remember.
Perhaps you can demonstrate... I'll provide the male arms.
12:37 AM It's that time for me.
me: <-- psychic
hahaha...
DJ: TY
me: 4?
DJ: playing
me: no THANK you
DJ: :)
me: :)
DJ: Tomorrow....
12:38 AM I'm not working so things will be odd scheduled.
me: I wondered why you were up so late
DJ: I'm up late because I wanted you.
me: awh...
sweet
DJ: tomorrow :)
12:39 AM me: mkay
DJ: bye
me: g'bye