NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Re: Just being Honest....

from TF JADE
to D J
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 1:19 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM, D J wrote:
What kind of car do you have?

Not being ugly or confrontational.... I just don't want my picture taken when I walk into one of the offices.
That's a risk you run by being in a public place.
I just missed being in one of your pictures by not much once.
Not sure how you concluded that. If it's because you recognized a part of yourself -- forearm, shirt, et cetera -- in a picture I put up, you should know I do crop some of the images prior to publishing them.
Just being honest.
If you're an informant, or not a member of law enforcement, I'm not going to identify you on my site. If you're an officer, well, you'd already know what kind of car I have.

;)
________________________________

from D J
to TF JADE
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

Not part of me... but a spot where, some time not long before you took the picture, I'd been sitting right there...

Kinda gave me a queasy feeling. I'd have been readily identifiable to anyone who knows me.

Ok... Fair's fair... I'll just have to do the slow looping mobile stake out before I go to any of those offices.

I'll send you a copy of the picture if I capture ya.

Oh.. and I don't know what kind of car you have because I've not been up there lately (not my normal area)...

However.... next time I have to be up there, I'll give someone a call and find out what to look for.
________________________________

from TF JADE
to D J
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:22 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM, D J wrote:
Not part of me... but a spot where, some time not long before you took the picture, I'd been sitting right there...
Hmm... Still don't get how you'd know that. It's not like I time-stamp photos. Mysterious.

[...]
I'll send you a copy of the picture if I capture ya.
[...]

Ha! Cool.
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

Simple... There's a particular picture... of a very particular place....

I was parked in an area that, had I still been there when you snapped the picture.... My vehicle would have been almost square in the middle of the frame (depending on your crop of course). You'd have been able to see me sitting in it too.

Time is easy because I know what was going on and when.

Where have you gone (and photographed) recently that was out of the ordinary ....

;)
________________________________

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM
subject Re: Just being Honest....

Oh... and I got tired of the email relay.... (the other address[...]....

This is where I usually spend my days.... just to clear the confusion (if there was any)

I didn't want to use this email up front in case you turned out to be nasty (which you seem not to be.)

:)