NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Chat with DJ Vox

from DJ Vox
to TF JADE
date Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 8:41 PM
subject Chat with DJ Vox

8:41 PM DJ: Hiya :)
me: howdy!
8:42 PM DJ: Swollen huh? I hope this is not a bad thing.
me: Yeah, I am seriously swollen! Unbelievable, right?
8:43 PM DJ: So I need to go easy on you huh?
( ;) )
me: not really. I'm going to feel you for days. Yummo!
DJ: I was wondering if you could.
me: what does that mean?
8:44 PM DJ: Still feel me.
me: mhmm
still smell you
DJ: I was all stiffened up after the ride in the truck.
I had to shower... pulled a long black hair from my crotch ;)
8:45 PM I feel it in my hips and the legs.
I feel sore in the shoulders but I think that's from the gym last week.
me: sorry 'bout the hair... not sorry 'bout the aches ;)
8:46 PM DJ: No problem...
:)
me: you happy?
DJ: :)<<<<< ME
I might be able to have a need to be in Crewe again in a week or so... like say... on a monday?
8:47 PM me: next monday I have an 11AM appt in bedford. won't take too long
8:48 PM DJ: as in not tomorrow but the next one?
me: yes, tomorrow is kudro court, next monday is apt appt
trying to move
meh
DJ: Perhaps I'll have to push it back again then ;)
8:49 PM me: I am so in-love with you ;)
you are awesome
DJ: It's just me...
8:50 PM I'm very happy that you enjoyed yourself though.
8:51 PM me: "just you" is fabulous
DJ: Ty.
You are pretty hot stuff yourself.
We dance well together.
me: indeed we do
8:52 PM wonder what else we could do well together
DJ: Where the heck did you see that sign?
me: on 460
saw it and turned around to get a shot of it
DJ: too funny
me: uh-huh
;)
DJ: Kizmit
8:53 PM Were you home when I texted you?
8:54 PM me: not when you first did
why?
8:55 PM DJ: Just curious, as Farmville is almost the same distance from your place and mine
me: I do the speed limit mostly... it's about the same time I think
I made two stops
8:56 PM DJ: I'm a mess.. I could curl up and sleep like a baby....
me: I could sleep for days myself. I feel good
8:57 PM vsp has been tearing up my site today. wow!
DJ: There were times when you had a surprised look on your face... or like you were looking at me and thinking... "WHERE did HE come from??"
me: what times?
8:58 PM DJ: Like when I was over you ....
Can you tell if it's the HQ IPs? do they look different if it's from elsewhere?
me: I can tell the different people
8:59 PM 12 vsp individuals on the site in the past six hours
obviously none are you
;)
DJ: Clearly..
I can do it though... hold a sec...
9:00 PM me: when were you over me?
DJ: several times ;)
me: as long as you are not over me now
:P
9:01 PM DJ: See me?
9:02 PM me: hmm... no
:(
DJ: ON the site ya goober.
me: I know that. I am looking
wait...
DJ: All I did was load the front page
9:03 PM me: lemme google map something
got you
must've been a delay
DJ: what's it say for an IP?
me: vsp one
9:04 PM DJ: 166...10?
can't remember the other digits
me: ooooooooh neat! I just learned something cool!
DJ: ?
me: where exactly do you live again?
9:05 PM city, I mean
DJ: I never said... but I bet you figured it out :P
me: I'm asking now so perhaps I do not know
DJ: Petersburg
9:06 PM me: exactly?
9:07 PM DJ: Sycamore and Claremont
me: hold please... I'm figuring something out
9:08 PM oh snap! this is cool!
DJ: ?
9:09 PM me: there IS a way to tell if vsp remote in!
9:10 PM DJ: How?
me: hard to explain in type
:(
9:11 PM remember how I told you the script I run leaves the last city?
DJ: uhhuh
me: that's not what it's doing
9:12 PM it's giving the two different places
so until you... the last person was in...
hold a sec...
9:13 PM midlothian
DJ: That would be HQ
me: HQ shows richmond
or at least the main area
9:14 PM DJ: Address says "richmond" even though the building is in chesterfield and on midlothian tpk
me: yeah I know the address it shows weird
DJ: Just like my work address says "richmond" even though the building is in henrico
So where did it show me coming from?
9:15 PM me: colonial heights?
that near you right?
DJ: Yep
9:16 PM me: is there anyone else that lives over there?
DJ: But I don't know how it could because the computer I hit you from is up in Henrico
Let me hit the page agian from there.
9:18 PM go check.
me: you use google to hit the site?
DJ: yep]
and i used your search box
me: "i heart jade"?
DJ: yep
me: there are three of you on there now then
hahaha
9:19 PM DJ: WHere's it coming from?
me: don't know... we'll have to do this when no one else is there I think
9:20 PM cause now it's showing richmond
DJ: Exactly...
me: for a "iheartejade" searcher
no one is at your office right?
9:21 PM DJ: Nope.. I put in "hearting jade from richmond" and typoed on the harting
oops
actual typo is heartind
9:22 PM me: I wasn't looking at that... that shows up elsewhere in the script
the one I quoted came through google
9:23 PM you capitalized Richmond
and "Heartind"
9:24 PM DJ: yup
me: "Heartind jade from Richmond"
DJ: dats me
me: you aren't the only one on there at the moment then
9:25 PM DJ: someone at the zoo then
9:26 PM I think my offices' traffic goes out through the Midlothian address
9:27 PM me: that means you can find out who it is
DJ: Cause I'm SURE there is no one at my office this time of day.
This time of night could be any one of about a hundred people though.
9:28 PM me: :(
DJ: They've got a lot of 24hr ops there.
9:29 PM me: nifty. but not. :(
DJ: Sorry :(
9:30 PM me: no you're not! hmph!
:P
DJ: :P
9:31 PM Gotta go jump in the car.... Man I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight!
9:32 PM What times his court?
me: 1000
can you help me one sec?
DJ: ?
9:33 PM me: see if you can figure out how long it takes to get to waynesboro taking 460 to 81 from bedford?
cause it's telling me to go to charlottesville and I think that's wrong
9:34 PM DJ: hold
9:35 PM Mine says an hour and fourty going up 220 to 81
me: okay
thought so
thanks!
you sure are handy
;)
I can say that now :P
9:36 PM DJ: through lynchburg would be about the same except you run the risk of lights and traffic.
Good with my hands?
among other things?
me: among other things.
9:37 PM DJ: Glad you liked it... would suck if I sucked.
Anyway...............
me: have a good night... had a fantastic day with you
;)
DJ: Thank you for it.
Talk to you tomorrow :)
9:38 PM me: mkay
sleep well
heehee
DJ: you too :)
I know I will!
bye :)
me: :D
bye