NOTICE

This site comprises documentation of my contact and interaction with Virginia State Police Special Agent (Anthony) Tony Gattuso -- up until the agency he's employed by forbid him to see me. Posts are in chronological order; newest additions are on the last page.

Sex, Highs, And No Videotape

You remember the first time you had sex? Now, do you remember the first time you had good sex? Up until intercourse my first time with Tony Gattuso, I didn’t realize there was one more stage for reminiscence: mind-blowing skin-numbing body-aches-for-days-later great sex.

Sunday, July 18, 2010. For once, I’ll spare the lurid details. But to give an indication of how ultra-incredible he was, afterwards I did tell my State Policeman “if I was your girlfriend, I’d never let you out of bed.” I also saved a couple of mementos -- ‘cause I’m all sentimental like that.

Sigh.

Ahem.

I’ll leave our chats and emails to fill-in the rest...

(Address not redacted from receipt because, for this registration, Mr. Gattuso gave them an incorrect one.)